7:assembled and a past

Manna pov:

Almost everything is in place... Almost...

I took out a photo... And it sure brings back the past when I was human. The photo showed me when both me and izaya were both 15. I was even called a monster than even though I am a human.

Cold blooded. No feeling of fear. People feared me. Not him. He thought I was... Interesting.

I was an assassin than. My family taught generations of that. In sword, arrows, guns,bombs, everything needed to kill someone. That was my family. Still amongst them I was... A monster.

Not him. He approached me with many things to kill as if to see if I would die. Didn't work. So I went to look for him.

Manna: orihara izaya...?

Izaya: looks like you found me.

Manna: found? You sell information. You are here.

Izaya :true.

Manna: I'll pay you.

Izaya: to find what?

Manna: why are you so obsessed with me?

Izaya: why does someone as strong as you exist? You don't die or fear. I wonder what does.

Manna: I have nothing. My sister is an assasin. No my family. Everyone works for their own. So they say,but they obviously have feeling problems. Backstabbing and all... Its boring. So I got out of that. With nothing on me. Fear of what?

Izaya: hahaha... That's why its interesting.

Manna: maybe. Pay me. I will kill anyone. Really.

And he did. So I realised what kind of a person he is... And... Fell in love with him.

That's how the photo came about.

He hugged me and told me 'stay. I need you. '

It was half of a lie. No. I was overthinking it.

And my baka imoto,real human imoto took a picture while me unnoticed. And I printed it and laminated it. How pathetic am I to keep it until now?

I put it in my pocket.

I have to defeat him. Its the only way...

* ring ring *

Manna: moshi moshi.

Masaomi : tamae (bastard) !!!! What is this?!!!

Right. That. The photo I sent him.

Manna: I waited long for the call.

Masaomi : are you threatening me?!!!

Manna: threaten? You should know very well that is izaya's style. Messing with people. Ja nai no?

Masaomi: you were the one who brought my imoto to ikebukurou da na?!!!!

Manna: chigau (not) she just coincidentally got chosen by the school she wanted to come and came. You do know ikebukurou school is her first choice nah?

Masaomi: tamae....

Manna:.plus... Given that izaya messed with you. I wonder... If it would be fun to mess with her? Oops. I just pretended to be izaya. What do you think? Do I act like him?

Masaomi: tamae!!!

Manna: trying to dissuade her is impossible. I just offered her a high paying job that she can't refuse. Ohto... Mail... There. She says hai. Isn't that wonderful?

Masaomi: I'm coming back. Just get her out of ikebukurou!!!

Manna: too late.

I turned into a cold voice ' I told you to come back with saki. Oh. And... If you leave saki there... I really don't know what izaya will do. I can promise not to. But... You know... Its not me.'

Masaomi :you!!!!

I continued in my usual cute voice ' ja ne. '

Now they're all ready. First. Let's get back a lost memory.

Celty: isn't that... Overdoing it?

Manna: do you need me to kick your body to give you a wake up call? Even if you or shizuo, he is not one that gives his things easily away.

Celty: he is....?

Manna: orihara izaya.

Celty: you sure? I remember... From your human memories... You loved him.

Manna: loved. I will take him down.