21: the kill

Yuka: oboro!!!

Oboro: yuka. Why are you here?

Yuka: manna don't kill him. Please.

Manna: you shouldn't have helped him. You should never have gone close to him knowing what kind of a person he is.

Yuka: he was supposed to die. You gave him a chance not to. Can't you just let it be? Another chance?

Manna: he stained the chance I gave him. This whole thing I set up... Is to kill these idiots who have stained the chance I gave them.

Yuka: manna!!!

Manna: you made the wrong move to fall in love with him.

Yuka: manna please!!!

Manna: shizuo...

Shizuo: what?

Manna: those brats... You will take care of them right?

Shizuo: huh??? They're not mine. Of course not.

Manna: izaya...

Izaya: manna. Hai?

Manna: mmmm...

She ran forward with her nodachi in her hand. Shizuo and izaya behind her.

*stab *

* stab *

Oboro's blade go into manna's body and so did manna's blade go into Oboro's.

Oboro: you... Will go... That far...?

Manna: you should have been dead the moment you killed again. I won't let anyone get hurt again. I will bear the responsibility for those people you have killed.

Oboro: tsk... Plan failed... I won't even recairnate huh.

He turns into dust.

Yuka collapses to the floor and cries ' oboro... '

Manna collapses but izaya supports her by catching her from the back ' manna '

Manna: izaya...

Izaya: right from the start... You used me. To get to oboro. You used oboro to get my celty's head.

Yuka: what... Do you mean?

Manna: izaya... Checkmate. I lost.

Izaya: da nah. You knew oboro needed a chance to kill you. You wanted to get celty's head. So you purposely pissed me off and let oboro protect you. You knew he would let me in. Than let me stab you,expose your weakness.

Yuka: are you... Crazy?

Izaya: than oboro would come after you,than you could kill all of them in one place. They must scatter easily. They must really fear you.

Manna: well my job isn't easy. People hate me.

Just than kirishi came up ' manna. Are you ok?'

Mikado: manna!!!

Anri: manna....

Yuka: ja... You knew about kirishi?

Izaya: the first rumour about us. It was to test if manna knew suspect about what you did behind her back. Desho?

Yuka: what.... And you pretended...

Manna: to save kirishi by using Dollars,was my idea. Mikado and anri helped. Masaomi really wanted to piss you off Izaya.

Masaomi came up with saki ' arigato nah. A chance to piss him off.'

Saki: it was dangerous.

Izaya: hahaha... You're still angry?

Manna: *coughs blood * shit...

Her eyes were barely opening... They were going to close.

Izaya: manna!!! Manna!!!

He carried her bridal style and ran down the stairs.

Masaomi: that nervous face... Don't tell me...

Saki: I've never seen him so serious and nervous.

Masaomi: Hehe. I wonder. Oh well. I get to piss him off.