Chapter 1

The sunlight is shining on two figures who were cuddled together on a bed sleeping peacefully until it was ruined by a figure that just entered the room.

"Dada, Mama wake up now!!...am hungry" a boy of four years says while waking his parents.

"Urrgh baby, ok ok am up now but let your mama sleep some more okay, he's really tired" Mew said while chuckling after remembering their activity the previous night.

"Mewwww!!...you guys are noisy, leaveee" Gulf grumbled as he was still tired

"Why is Mum tired?" Gabby their son asked confusedly

"Nothing baby, come let me go make us breakfast" Mew then carried his son and left for the kitchen.

Arriving to the kitchen with his son, Mew saw the servants almost done with cooking breakfast. A servant that turned immediately saw Mew with Gabby and greeted alerting the others of the Prince's presence;

"Good morning Prince Mew, good morning little Prince Gabby" the servant greeted and others did the same.

"I'm not little, I'm big now..right Daddy?" Gabby asked his Dad while pouting which made Mew laugh

"Yes my big boy" Mew replied to his son and turned back to the maids "Serve the breakfast fast,my baby here is hungry" Mew said then left to his son's room to freshen him up and went to freshen up too,after a while he was done and came out only to see Gulf still sleeping.

"Baby wake up already...breakfast is ready" Mew said gently to Gulf

"Urrh..baby give me five more minutes okay" Gulf said lazily

"Ok baby, five more minutes,remember Dad and Mom will be down soon" Mew then pecked his wife's chestnut lips and went downstairs.

————————————-
Mew and Gulf have been married for four years, they were blessed with Gabriel on the first year of their marriage and couldn't ask for more. Gulf was the most happiest that he has given an heir to Mew because his in-laws didn't like him a bit because he was an orphan and wanted Mew to marry a fellow Royal but Mew fought for their love and Mew being the next heir to the throne after his father needed to be married with an heir,if he doesn't get an heir before his coronation, he will have to get married to another person to give him an heir.

They were both happy to get Gabriel in their lives while Mew's parents were not happy about it as they wanted Mew to get married to another person but they hid it as they didn't want their only son to get annoyed at them.

Mew's parents wanted Mew to get married from another royal family, they wanted him to get married to their family friend's son, Prince Song but he went ahead to marry a commoner and on top of that an orphan but they couldn't go against Mew because he was their only child, they couldn't afford to lose him.
———————————————-

The servants were serving the breakfast, Mew and his son were sitting in the long dinning table already chatting, just then the father and mother of Mew came downstairs and joined them at the table.

"Good morning your Majesty, good morning my Queen" the servants greeted and continued dishing out the foods while Gabby went to hug his grandparents while Mew greeted them.

"Good morning Grandpa and Grandma" Gabby greeted and hugged them

"Good morning my baby boy, how're you" his grandma asked

"I'm very fine grandma and strong" Gabby said while showing them his small muscles which made them all laugh, though Mew's parents didn't like Gulf, they definitely liked their grandson.

"Ok everyone let's eat now but where is Gulf" Mew's father asked annoyed

"He has no respect for his elders, still sleeping right...what a lazy wife he is" Mew's mum scoffed and said.

"Dad, Mum we all know that my wife isn't lazy, please don't ruin my mood this morning, he is freshening up and would soon be down" Mew defended and just then Gulf joined them at the table sitting beside his husband and looking beautiful as ever.

"Good morning Dad, good morning mum" Gulf greeted them politely but got only a "Mn" as a reply, Mew then pecked him and told him to not mind them while Gulf just smiled faintly, he was used to their behavior towards him but it still hurt.

"Good morning mummy" Gabby greeted with his mouth filled with food which made Gulf to chuckle

"Morning baby and don't talk while eating okay" Gulf said to his son who smiled at him and nodded his head as a reply.

They all then started eating quietly like a typical royal family, Gulf is used to this kind of life now, he wasn't used to it during his first year of marriage with Mew but Mew supported him through out, he was really grateful to have Mew as his life partner.

After breakfast, Gabby went for his lessons,a Scholar comes to teach him everyday.

Mew and his father for a meeting with the prominent elders of their Kingdom.

The Queen was chatting with her Royal friends that visited her.

Gulf was making sure that everywhere was cleaned and organized and every servant doing their routines in the palace also helping wherever he could, then went to take care of his personal garden.

Everyone was doing one thing or the other,the palace was filled with activity.

*******

Mew and his father came back after a successful meeting with other Kingdoms, the two were really close, like 5&6 the father and son were close, Mew loved his father more than anything only that he didn't approve of his life partner but he didn't care and his father loved him as much that was why he allowed Mew to marry Gulf despite the fact that he didn't like him.

Mew came back to see Gulf sleeping again in their room and was worried because he doesn't usually sleep this much but decided to leave him and went to check up on their son.

After making sure that Gabby was still studying after his break, he came back to the room only to hear Gulf vomiting in the toilet, he hurriedly went to check up on him and found him sitting weakly on the floor, he rushed to him immediately

"Baby what's wrong, why are you vomiting and sitting on the floor, are you okay?" Mew asked worriedly

"M-Mew, I feel weak...have been vomiting for a while, I don't know what's wrong" Gulf replied
weakly while resting his head on Mew's chest.

"Ok baby, I will send for the Royal Physician now okay, let me carry you to the bed" Mew then carried Gulf and called a servant to send for the Royal Physician immediately.

After few minutes the Royal Physician came;

"Good Day my Prince, you sent for me" he greeted politely

"Good day, check on my wife...he has been vomiting and is very weak now, what's wrong with him?" Mew asked worriedly, the Royal Physician then checked on Gulf to find out what was wrong, he then smiled at Mew which made Mew confused.

"My Prince, your wife is two weeks pregnant, congratulations" the Royal Physician said while smiling.