Eleven

A few days later.
The boys have been taking turns to look after Kelsey, Scott taking the day shifts and Shawn taking the night shifts as they both have their music to take care of. Kelsey has gotten better, so the boys has been helping her start the makeover for her room, not that they have not gotten much done yet as she still needs to take things easy. It's been a bit awkward for Shawn to be around Kelsey, so he hasn't really been chatty with her as he used to, but Kelsey hasn't really noticed something is up with him as all she's thinking about is her makeover for her room and her memory still hasn't recovered fully yet. Although she now remembers writing the song with Shawn but everything else she still doesn't. Her and Scott has grown closer with all those hours spent together. Shawn is trying to get rid of his feelings for Kelsey by reaching out to the friend he met during the European tour, Camila.
There's now a week left of Shawn being home until he starts the American leg of his tour.

Kelsey's POV.

Today is the day where my dad get's back! He's finally gonna be living here with me. The boys have been taking good care of me so they aren't here as many hours a day anymore, but today they're both here as they're gonna help dad with moving his stuff in as I can't lift or do too much hard work yet still. I told them I was fine and it was silly but they insisted they do both be here to help because they don't wanna risk anything for me. So right now I'm waiting for them to arrive as neither one of them stayed over last night. I'm currently sat in the kitchen eating a snack, when I hear the door unlocks. As they both have made sure I didn't do anything hard or too exhausting I have pretty much only been at the condo, so Scott got my key so he can let himself in too as Shawn can. I hear Scott's voice calling my name so I yell I'm in the kitchen. "Heyy, how are you feeling? Sorry I couldn't stay over." He says and then gives me a hug. Pulling from the hug I speak up. "It was a bit weird being all alone if I'm honest, but don't be sorry! I totally understand." I tell him with a smile. "Thankfully your dad is gonna be here from now on, so you aren't going to be alone again. But how are you feeling in general with everything?" He ask me. "I'm okay, I mean it could be better but hopefully when we get to finish the makeover it will get better." I say. We then get interrupted by Shawn walking in. We must have missed hearing he let himself in. "Hi Shawn!" We both say with a smile. "Hi." He says and then awkwardly side hugs me, like we don't know each other. He usually goes for the full hug, but I just brush it off. "So when is your dad gonna be here? Have you heard anything?" Shawn asks me. Right when he asks me, I get a text from my dad saying he just landed and that he should be here soon. "He just texted, he just landed, so should be soon!" I tell them both even though Shawn was the one asking. To kill time we decide on watching some tv, so we go to the living room. After about an hour of watching, we hear something out front so we all go looking. We open the front door and the moving truck is here and I then spot my dad and run to him. He hugs me tightly for a few minutes until the boys approaches us asking what they can do to help. Dad tells them to just take anything, so that's what they do. I feel like a princess by just watching them do everything ugh, I just wanna help. Every time I try to help they all snap at me.
Hours after all my dad's stuff is unpacked and placed around the house. If you think about my mom's stuff, then the boys took care of that the other day, so I don't really know what they did with it but it's at least not in the house anymore. My dad is gonna get his room in the guest room instead of mom's old room, so we're making that the guest room instead or we actually don't fully know yet. Dad thanks the boys several times for helping out and they keep telling him not to thank them as they're happy to help. It's currently evening when we finish, so dad orders takeout for us all, but while he does Shawn announces he needs to go as he promised to be home for a family dinner. "It's fine, tell Aaliyah I said hi please." I tell him and he says that he will do. Before we know it he's gone, so it's only dad, me and Scott left. Dad then orders what we want and the app where he orders from said it would take about half an hour until it gets here, so dad says he will go take a shower to kill time. Scott and I just nods, and then he goes upstairs.
"Sooo Kelsey, I have been waiting for the right time for our date, I mean you still want to go right?" He asks me. "Yess of course!" I tell him all giggly. "So if you aren't busy tomorrow, I would love to take you out on that date?" He asks. "Well do I look like I'm busy doing anything? I mean I'm just here all the time, so please yes I need to get out of this place!" I tell him. "Great! Be ready at noon tomorrow and I'll pick up you." He says. "Tomorrow, noon, noted! Any dress code?" I ask him. "Not really, just casual I guess? Whatever you think fits." He says. "Okay, I'll figure something! Do I get any hints on where we're going?" I ask him with pleasing eyes. "I'm not saying anything, just wait and you will see." He says all teasingly. Then we just chat about multiple things until dad comes back downstairs.
Right when dad comes down the doorbell rings, so he goes to open and it's the food. Dad pays the guy and bring the food to us in the kitchen. The next I know is we're eating and just chatting enjoying the moment.

Shawn's POV.

Walking out of her condo, I can't help but feel guilty. I have never lied to Kelsey, but I guess there's a first for everything right? I drive to the restaurant Camila and I agreed on meeting at. Yes the Camila I met in europe, who Kelsey got furious over. I mean she's all over Scott and I need to get rid of these feelings for her somehow, so that's what I'm trying to.
Walking into the restaurant, I spot Camila right away and walk to her. She greets me with a hug and we sit down. "So Shawn how have you been? I haven't heard from you since, so I was kinda surprised you called." She says. "Yeah sorry about that, I have been quite busy, but I'm alright, what about yourself?" I ask her. We then catch up on everything really and then the food arrives as we ordered while talking. "Gee Shawn, taking a while on that food, I know you love me but you don't need to eat as slow as a turtle to spend more time with me." She says. I just laugh at her. "Don't flatter yourself you'll get enough of that from me." I tell her. We then just enjoy rest of our food while small talking.
We finish our dessert and I pay for the check.
Maybe if I went out with Camila, I could get rid of my feelings for Kelsey? My thoughts gets interrupted by Camila coming back from the restroom asking if we should get going, so I just nod and grab my things. We walk out to where our cars is parked. Oh screw it let's just try see what happens. So before she goes into her car I ask her. "So can I take you out on a date tomorrow?" I tell her with a smile. "I knew you loved me." She says with a laugh before then saying. "Of course, see you tomorrow lover boy." She says with a smirk and then get into her car. But before driving away I shout I'll text her when and where to meet and then I'm off as well. Let's hope this works out and then I'm on my way home.