Twenty one

*Two days later*

Kelsey's POV.

Today's sunday, which is day of the Mendes' Christmas party. I really hope the plan with telling Shawn how I feel through dancing will work else I don't know what I'm gonna do. Jake's been helping a lot with it, so we've pretty much only been apart when we slept during the night. It's been intense since I want it to be perfect. Hopefully the hard work will pay off. The party starts soon, so Jake's gonna be here any minute now. I'm already ready, so I'm kinda just waiting for him to come pick me up. To kill time I walk over to look at all the pictures hanging next to the mirror. So many memories with great friends. I've been adding more with time, so the picture of Scott at the playground is up too. That day was a long day, damn I miss that little dork already. Almost all the pictures is either with Scott or Shawn. A few with Aaliyah as well, but recently I felt the need to add one with Jake too. It's one of us at the dance studio looking all weird. That day was pretty good, nothing bad happened that day so therefore I had to put that up as well. I then hear a knock on the door. "Yes?" I say still admiring all the pictures. "Hey sunshine!" Jake then says as he enters my room and comes standing next to me. "Are you okay?" He then says looking at me. "Yeah, sorry I was just thinking back on all the memories all these pictures has." I say pointing at them. He then take a look at the pictures himself. "Oh wow it's a lot of memories. I suppose it's good memories?" He says smiling softly. "Actually no, some of them kinda has bad ones included too but when they were taken it was good though." I say sighing. "I would have thought all memories with Scott would be good ones." He says chuckling. "But they are, lots just happened on those days that wasn't anything to do with him but overall every memory with Scott is good." I say giggling thinking about the good memories I have with him. "Oh okay, yeah that's what I was thinking too." He says. "But this one was a good day without anything bad happened." I say while pointing at the picture of Jake and I. "Aww really? It was a pretty good day." He says with sparkling eyes. "Yeah it was, and that's why it was needed to be put up too." I say. He then pull me in for a side hug. "You will have more days like those, don't worry." He says. "I sure hope so." I say with a sigh. "You will. Now are you ready to go?" He says looking at me. "Yeah, as ready as I can be I guess." I say with half a smile. We then head downstairs and out to his car. Dad has this Christmas party with his work, so he's not home till tomorrow. Yes, Shawn lives close to me but since Jake drove here we're just gonna drive there.

Shawn's POV.

My family thought it would be nice to have a theme for the party, so I'll be needing to wear a tuxedo. Since it's Christmas I'm gonna go for this red one I have with a white shirt underneath. Just as I finish changing Aaliyah enters my room. "Looking good, maybe dressing up for someone special?" She says smirking. "Maybe, maybe not." I tell her teasingly back. "Well the guests can come any time now so come downstairs." She says and then disappears. I then walk downstairs myself to see the first people is starting to arrive. The only one I'm waiting for to arrive is Kelsey. Yes, my mom told me they invited her. Wasn't sure she would come at first but Aaliyah told me she texted her saying she would come, so right now I'm just standing near the door while having a drink waiting for her. After about half an hour she walks in. Oh wow the dress she's wearing looks absolutely stunning on her. A red dress short to the front and a bit longer to the back with this gold touch. Just as I take one step trying to walk towards her, this guy walks in. Is he with her? Who the heck is this guy? I feel the jealousy setting in as my questions get answered. She giggles at something the guy says, so she did come here with that guy. I then drink up the glass in one sip. She really came here with some guy I have no idea who is. She then sees me and our eyes meet for a brief moment before I walk off to get another drink.

(Kelsey's dress.)

)