Fourteen

Kelsey's POV.

I wake up by my phone making a sound. Yeah I was pretty exhausted after all that fighting so I fell asleep. I then check my phone to see what it was. It's a text from Scott. Oh wow the second time today he's to blame for waking me. "Hey cutie! All sorted with my manager, so I'll be there soon :)" the text said. Not long after I hear someone entering the door. "Kelsey? I'm back!" Scott yells. I shout back to him that I'm in the living room. He then comes to join me on the sofa. "So what did I miss while I was gone?" He asks me after giving me a soft kiss. "Shawn helped continuing painting the walls but then something came up, so he had to go so he left and then I just did the rest myself." I tell him. He then just nods. "You look a bit tired hun, you should rest." He then says. "Noo, I just woke up from a nap but I wouldn't mind a cuddle though?" I say with a smirk. "Cuddle time it is!" He then says all excited. He then attacks me with hugs and kisses while wrapping us into the blankets on the sofa. So now I'm all cuddled up to him and we're all wrapped up in the blankets. For awhile we just  enjoy the moment as in we don't really say anything, a nice silence with a kiss once in awhile. "Kels?" He says. "Yeah?" I say. "I was thinking about something, now that Shawn has seemed to find someone to go out with, should we do a double date with them?" He asks. "NO!" I say quickly, maybe a bit too quick. "Okay that was a quick response, but why?" He then asks. "The reason why he left was because we ended up fighting because of Camila." I tell him not looking him in the eye. "Huh? Why did you fight over her? I'm a bit lost." He says. "She called him while we were painting and he said she wanted to speak to me so he hands me the phone and at first she's all nice but then she told me to stay away from Shawn as she's not letting me ruin it, she basically threatened me!" I tell him frustrated. "What the hell? What did Shawn say when you told him?" He asks. "That's the thing, he wouldn't believe me that's why we ended up fighting! He kept saying I was making it up and that I wouldn't admit the truth so we fought like crazy and then he just left." I say with a sigh. "Why would you make something like that up anyway? I'm kinda shocked he wouldn't believe you, I mean you guys are best friends!" He says. "I know, I don't know what's up with him cause he's usually not like this but yeah I don't wanna double date." I say. "Yeah no worries love, I totally understand! Do you want me to maybe go talk with him?" He asks. "No, no need to. I guess he will come to his senses at some point and if he wants to date someone like that it's his choice." I say with a sigh. "Anyway so how long ago did you finish painting?" He asks. "Ehm I think two hours? Not really sure honestly." I say. "Should we go up and check if it's dry then? I mean this makeover doesn't do it itself." He says with a laugh. I just nod and then we unwrap ourselves of the blankets to then go upstairs to my room. "Seems like it's all dried up! What's next hun?" He asks. "Well we need to wait till the new stuff we ordered earlier to arrive so maybe the pictures thing?" I tell him with a smile. "Oh yeah that's right totally forgot about that. Alright then I'll go grab the mirror and you the pictures?" He tells me. I nod and go downstairs to get the pictures we printed out earlier. Picking up the pictures, one of Shawn falls down. I quickly pick it up again but while looking at it I can't help but have this weird feeling going through me. It's not the first time I have this feeling going through me, but I can't seem to figure out what it is. Why are Shawn and I fighting so much lately, I hate that we are but he's so stubborn. I let out a big sigh and then go back upstairs. Thankfully Scott doesn't notice something's up, so we just continue decorating the wall with the pictures next to the mirror which Scott had already hung up on the wall when I came back up. It doesn't take us too long, so before we know it we're done with it. "That should be enough for one day don't you think?" I ask him. "Yeah and we can't really do anything else either! You hungry? Cause I'm starving." He says with a grin. "In fact I actually am hungry too, it is dinner time after all." I say while checking the time. We then go downstairs to see if my dad is back yet, but he isn't so we decide that Scott is gonna go out and buy something to eat, as we're too exhausted to make anything ourselves.