author's note

hello ppl. i know its been like 84 years since i last updated but i got my phone taken away aha. but anyway i just wanted to say that i am working on a new chapter and im excited for you all to see what i have coming for you.

i have a bit of a writers block right now but i wont let that stop me from updating. as usual, i love love love all your nice comments but some have been a little bleh. this is a book about a girl suffering anxiety and bullying. i dont know why cutting is such a surprise for you. some say its "gruesome" and ill try to make that less of a problem but seeing comments like "of course another book with cutting" isnt the kind of comments i want on my book. if its a problem for you, then dont read it. next time there is cutting, i will make sure to let you know at the beginning of the chapter because i do realize it can be triggering and i apologize for not doing that in the past.

also comments like "omg update" can be a little overwhelming but yo dudes im not mad at you i love you all so much

thank you sososo much for reading my book and voting for it !! thank you so much for not giving up on this book i love you all so much !! make sure to vote and comment and stay tuned for the next chapter that will be here soon !!