Chapter 9 - The Next Step

Once he pulls into his driveway, he hops out and opens the passenger door for me, "So, you haven't gotten tired of me yet, huh?" I ask as I climb out of the truck.

"Fuck, no! I want more of you. All-day every day!"

He leans down, lifting me off the ground, and throws me over his shoulder like a rag doll. I uproariously laugh, squirming to try to get him to put me down, "Dylan, put me down!" I cry out.

"No, ma'am, not until I get you to bed!

He carries me through the house, all the way to his bedroom, plopping me down on the bed. Without hesitation, I kick my sandals off as he lunges at me. He begins to kiss my lips, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck to my shoulders, stopping just above my skirt. I writhe in pleasure as I enjoy the way his lips and hands feel moving around so freely, discovering my body. He laces his hands around my thighs, holding me in place as he kisses my groin, teasing me, allowing the anticipation to build. He removes his hat and sets it on the bedside table before he blows on my hot, wet pussy. Next, he takes his index finger and thumb, parts my labia before starting the sweet circular motion of his tongue around my clit. I grasp the comforter with both hands and begin to buck at him. He tightens his grip around my thighs, making it impossible for me to move, "Oh my God, Dylan, holy shit! Fuck, that feels good!" I cry out.

He lightly begins to suck on my flower as he inserts his index and middle finger through my slit, directly into my core, massaging the inner walls as he continues the tongue assault on my pussy. I sit up, reaching down to lace my fingers through his hair and pulling his face closer to me. He gazes up at me, eyes blazing as he watches me come undone before him. The sight of him gazing up at me the way he does while he sucks on my clit makes me weak with desire. My clit warms and begins to pulsate as I tighten my grip on his silky mane, "Fuck, baby, I'm cumming!"

He presses his lips further through my slit, moving his tongue up and down, lapping up my arousal. My body begins to convulse, my legs shake, and my heart races as my orgasm takes hold of me.

Once my body relaxes, I lie on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with a post-orgasmic gaze, attempting to recover from my release. Dylan stands up, removes his shirt, showing off his perfectly tanned skin and chiseled abs. His eyes bore a hole through me as he unbuckles his belt, pulls down his zipper and removes his pants and boxers. I stare in awe as he stands there before me, muscular physique with a beautiful erect cock. He impatiently yanks my skirt off, removes my halter top, and unfastens my bra, throwing them to the floor. He grabs a condom from the bedside table, unwraps it, and slides it down over his shaft. Then he reaches down, grabbing my ankles, and instantly flips me over onto my stomach like a rag doll. I push my knees together, arch my back, push my ass out and slightly tilt my hips as he thrusts his cock into my pussy. I push back into him, meeting him with every glorious thrust. As he plows into me, he reaches down and grabs my hips with both hands, "Fuck baby, you feel so good," He cries out.

He pounds me so intensely that my entire body is jolted forward towards the headboard with every thrust, "Yeah, you fuck me so good, Dylan. Fuck me harder!" I yell, my voice is raspy. The feeling is so intense as he fills me up, "I'm cumming fuck me! Don't stop!!"

I brace myself as my climax takes hold of me. He grabs my braid, pulling it back, groaning as he hits his release. Once our climax ends, he removes his cock; breathless, he wraps his arms around me, kissing my back before collapsing onto the bed. I lay on my side, staring at him, our bodies sticky with perspiration as we attempt to catch our breath, "You need to get on birth control, baby. I don't want to use a condom on you," He mutters breathlessly.

I nod in agreement as he rolls over to discard the condom in the trash can. I sit up on the bed to look at myself in the mirror, "Oh, my God, Dylan! I'm a hot mess, babe! Everyone is gonna see what I've been doing! Jesus!" I bark as I attempt to fix the mascara smear beneath my eyes.