Chapter 15 - Night Out On The Town

We bring Georgia into Mom's house, setting her car seat down on the ground. I bend down over to unfasten her and pick her up, planting kisses on her cheeks. Dylan leans in and kisses her on the forehead, "Bye-bye, Gigi. Granny has got you for a bit, baby girl," He says.

My Mom anxiously reaches out for her as I hand her over, "Alright, you two, it's Granny's time."

"Mom, please don't hesitate to call if she gets too fussy," I tell her.

"Oh, darling, don't worry. She will be fine. I'd stay up all night cradling her in my arms and be the happiest Granny on the planet."

"Okay, here's her diaper bag Reagan. There should be plenty of diapers and clothes to change her into if needed," Dylan instructs as he places the bag on the recliner.

While only half listening, she waves us off and begins humming a little melody in her ear, and kisses her forehead. I nudge Dylan playfully, "That's our cue, babe. It's time for us to get out of here and leave her be."

He takes my hand and leads me out into the Jeep, "So, what's the plan tonight?" He asks.

"Well, let's go check-in at the hotel. We can take a swim in the pool for a bit if you want. Then I want to go to Newport on the Levee; it's so great for a date night."

"Hell yeah, I'm down," He replies as he grabs my hand and pulls out of the drive and down the road.

A few minutes later, we arrive at the hotel. We walk up to the front desk, toting our luggage, "May I help you, sir?" asks the clerk.

"Yes, my wife and I have a reservation; the last name is Hudson," Dylan says.

The gentleman looks at the computer, "Ahh, yes, here we are. Do you have the card you used to book the room with, sir?"

Dylan hands him the credit card. The man swipes it and gives it back. Then he issues two key cards for us to enter the room, "Okay, you are all set. The pool is open until 9:00 pm. Breakfast starts at 6:00 am thru 9:00 am. Of course, check out time is 11:00 am. Please let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable."

We wheel our luggage and carry the bags directly to our room. As soon as we open the door, the place is so clean and fresh. I make a beeline for the window to open the blinds to check out the view, "Wow, this is amazing."

Dylan wraps his arms around my waist, leaving a trail of kisses from my ear down my neck. I hold onto his arms and lean into him, "You want to go swimming with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, did you pack my swim trunks?" He asks.

"Of course, I did, silly."

He nuzzles his nose into my ear, inhaling my scent, "How could I ever doubt you? You take such good care of me, baby."

"Always," I tell him as I pull him in to kiss me on the cheek.

I walk over and pull my bikini out of my bag, "I'm excited to go swimming. I always envisioned I'd have an inground pool one day. It's my favorite thing to do in the summer."

"Is it? I had no idea."

"Oh, yeah, I love to swim," I respond as I pull his swim trunks out of the suitcase and pass them over to him.

I strip my off all of my clothes and slip my bikini on as he stands there watching me, "Look at those curves. You don't even look like you had a baby less than six months ago."

He strips his clothes off and slides his trunks on. I walk by seductively, shaking my hips, "Easy killer, come take Momma for a swim, would you?"

"Mmm... you are gonna get it," He says as he takes off after me, I squeal and run for the door attempting to get away, but he catches me by my abdomen and pulls me into him. I can feel how turned on he is on my backside.