Epilogue

"Mom! Benny is splashing me again! He is messing up my hair!" Georgia yells in the pool.

I place my hand on my hips, "Benny, stop splashing your sister," I say, scolding him.

"Mom, she's such a cry baby. She's in the pool. She's going to get wet," He cries out.

Dylan comes up behind me, grabbing my hips, "What's goin on, baby?" He asks.

"Oh, same old thing. The kids are fighting. Benny keeps splashing Georgia, and she doesn't want him to," I respond.

Benny splashes Georgia once again, "Daddy! I swear to God, you need to come and get this animal! I don't want chlorine in my hair!" Georgia yells, her teeth clenched.

"Ah, Benny, come on. You are supposed to be respectful of the ladies. That includes your sister, son. Come on, boy, we had this talk about respect for women!" Dylan scolds him.

Benny sighs audibly, "Fine. I will," He says before swimming off.

Then directs his attention to Georgia, "Princess, if you don't want your hair to get wet, then wear a swimming cap or something," He suggests.

"Ew, no thanks, I'll pass. I'll look like a weirdo," She says as she curls her lip in disgust.

Dylan and I begin to roar with laughter. I shake my head from side to side and throw my hands up in the air, "God, can't we all just get along for crying out loud? Momma just wants to get some sun. Can't I get any peace with you two?" I ask jokingly.

Dylan chuckles as I walk over to the lounger and lay down to sunbathe, "Ahhh, this is the life! Love that Vitamin D soaking up into my skin."

Dylan approaches me, sitting down on the lounger next to me, "You are looking pretty sexy in your bikini, Momma."

I turn to him, flashing a shy smile, "Aww... glad you noticed."

'What do you say we drop the kids off at my Mom's so you and I can get a little bit down and dirty tonight?"

I snicker, "Oh, sounds like good times to me; I love to get down and dirty. What are you going to do with me, Papa?" I ask innocently.

"Well, if the kids weren't here, I'd throw you over my shoulder and show you," He offers.

I throw my arms up over my head, "Call her, see what she says, but you are going to feed me first. Better yet, take me out and show me a good time. You've got to wine and dine me; I'm not cheap," I say jokingly.

He reaches out to squeeze my thigh, "You got it, Momma."

He gets up to grab his phone inside to call Nova. He returns moments later, "Okay, she's coming by to pick them up here in a few minutes. She's out and about running errands anyway," He says.

"You suppose Georgia will go?"

"I would think so."

He walks over to tell the kids that their Nana is coming to get them. They immediately get out of the pool and race inside to get ready. Dylan approaches me as I start to get up and walk towards the house. He quickly reaches down, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder, "Ahhh! What are you doin baby?!" I yell.

"I'm just getting warmed up!" He calls out as he scurries towards the house with me over his shoulder. The two of us uproariously laughing as he hauls me inside.

---THE END---