20

Nau'Jour "Draco"

I walked out and went to the trap for a while sorting shit out.

After that I looked at my phone and it was like 3 sum.

Going on 4:00 basically.

I double tapped my home button and the Instagram application still had V'Luxuary picture.

I went to it and I looked in the comments.

I'm not gon cap I seen alotta niggas under her shit.

Like a wholeeeee bunch.

That took me back to everything everybody was telling me.

Get her before another nigga get her and shit.

I really ain't worried bout shit like that cause I have a little slight trigger finger fast issue that I can't control and I tried controlling it for a week and the next day I killed back to back day through night.

A police got kilt that night too.

I refreshed my Instagram cause I was trying to figure out was Luxuary up.

It says she posted something on her story 10 minutes ago and it was a video she took in my car when she put a blue heart over it cause I heard my voice when it FIRST FIRST started.

And I remember her putting a blue heart over my face.

I replied to her story saying "u upk"

she read it and started typing and stopped then I took it as I was finna go to her house.

Minutes later my phone got a notification and it was Luxuary she replied and said yes.

I pulled up and texted her regular.

Luhma🖤🖇

fucC you Ceepk leaviN me
øn read for

Cøme hkere
read 3:35

I don't understand
nothing you just said so wym ?

wait..you outside ??