Chapter 1

The Update

Three years later...

Millie's first three years at Hogwarts while amazing, did not go by without incidents. First year, there was her best friend Harry fighting You-Know-Who (with Millie, Hermione, and Ron's help, of course) for the Sorcerer's stone. Then Harry saving Ginny from the Chamber of Secrets their second year, while Hermione and Millie were both petrified. Last year was the worst for Millie though because her father had escaped from Azkaban and the dementors made her feel terribly, but they made Harry feel quite worse. Worse so, was Harry finding out that Sirius was his godfather and having to endure him talking about that constantly.

Surprisingly, no one found out about Sirius Black being Millie's dad but that does not hold true for people not finding out about Remus Lupin raising her. Which, once Dumbledore had come to Remus and offered him the job as Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, they knew they wouldn't be able to keep that a secret. Millie was able to help him to hide his identity as a werewolf by making up outlandish stories each full moon on why he looked ill. Eventually, the other students stopped asking why Professor Lupin looked sick because they knew they'd be forced to endure a far-fetched story from his biggest supporter, Millie. The worst part of the last year though was being forced to be face to face to her father, even though he didn't recognize her at first...

"Sirius, no! We have to explain it to them first! Harry deserves to know- Amelia...your daughter deserves to know." Remus shouted.

Millie couldn't look at her friends faces, how betrayed they must feel for her hiding who her father is all these years. Especially with all that had happened this year, and everything that had brought them so close.

"Your daughter? What does that mean? Mil?" Harry questioned while keeping his wand pointed steadily at Sirius Black, the man he hated.

"I-You have to know why I didn't say anything! I didn't want anyone to think differently and I- I am sorry Harry," Millie plead with him then turned to the others, tears running down her face, "I'm so sorry guys."

Hermione and Ron looked shocked more than anything but nodded, accepting her apology. Harry still looked angry but like he understood, as well. Sirius, though, he looked even paler than before.

"Y-you are Amelia? My daughter?" He questioned, like he couldn't believe what he had heard, stepping towards you.

Remus stepped in front of him as you answered angrily, "Yes, but that doesn't mean anything. Don't come near me!"

Remus interjected again, "Sirius, lets explain this. We can- we can handle this later."

So, meeting her father for the first time wasn't the most pleasant experience (in fact, it was the worst day of her life in her memory) but with Hermione's time turner, they were able to save him and Buckbeak so theres that.

Because of this, Millie didn't have a good summer. Worrying about the Ministry finding out Sirius is her father, Uncle Remus being sacked from Hogwarts because Snape "accidentally" told his whole house he was a werewolf so now she was stuck at the Burrow while he looked for a new job, and Harry was still behaving slightly strangely in his letters since he couldn't understand the anger Millie had for Sirius. At least the twins were keeping her busy...

"OI! That almost hit me in the face, you git!" Ron shouted at Fred who in their game of two versus two versus one (the one being Fred) had taken his sole purpose in the game to try to get everyone with the bludger he was using.

Laughing hysterically, Millie didn't see bludger coming until George shouted Fred's name. She had enough time to think Wow, this is really going to hurt and shut her eyes but Fred managed to stop it.