21

V'Luxuary "Tiny"

I was acting dumb and got left on read so I see I was really going to have to come outside.

And I'll be damn if I change clothes.

"Omg Kemo"

"Yoo"

"Yoo homie outside and he telling me to come here"I said through the phone.

"Umm okay, but if you don't hurry up and go out he gon come in dat hoe and don't give a fuck if he get caught"

"How you know"

"TINY hurry uppp because the last time he went out fucked a opp girl INSIDE his house because she took too long to come out and moral of the story he killed him and still fucked the girl so hurry"

I was shocked and started moving fast.

"Gir- ima call you back hurry up"he said and hung up and just then I heard Draco close his door and I hurried down and came out the door.

I closed the front door and walked to the car with my head down and my mood changed.

I don't know what kinda mood it was so don't ask me anything.

It was like a mixture between me wanting to have sex with him like reallll baddd and another emotion which was anger and i can feel pettiness and they was all mixing into one emotion and I don't know.

Whatever happens ...just umm happens I guess.

I don't know how I'm finna act out but ian letting anger get to me for some reason.

I got in the car and slid to the door getting on and off of apps on my phone nervously acting.

"you made a bad decision coming out here with them on" I heard him say and he closed his eyes tight and opened them back.

"How"

"Whatever happens happened because of you" he said and I looked at him and couldn't look away.

"Lux- see here you go tryna fuck again and I'm over here tryna be serious"He said and I started giggling then I nervously giggled and he was still serious.

"Umm , your making me nervous"

"Why"

"Because your starring"

"mm...so I make you nervous and I make you wanna fuck me that part ain't my fault"he said shrugging scrolling through Instagram.

"I - never mind"

"Ohhh so you tryna make me lick yo pussy lips" he said sqinting his eyes asking me.

I was in shock and started breathing fast and playing with my fingers.

"finna make me take my dick and put it on yo pussy-"
I started breathing faster and
"Omg Dracoooo your freakyyy like thats enough"I said because he was talking above my level type shit and he was saying this in his regular voiceeee.

"Hm I was thinking out loud guess who fault it is ....yours"he said shrugging still scrolling through Instagram.

"umm , what you want though"

" I just wanted to see you and shit" he said still scrolling .

"I- okay it's my turn"I said and snatched his phone and put it in my lap.

"Wassup"I said and got serious .

He closed his eyes and opened them back looked at me and looked out the window.

"Luxuryy I'm giving u a chance to go change your clothes because if you lose yo virginity in this car I won't care"he said gripping the wheel and looked at me.

I was just looking at him and I felt tempted and I hated that I did but I did.

I stared him down and tilted my head and it's like he was getting impatient because his grip on the wheel got tighter and his jaws were clenched and he was bitting his lips.