Twelve

⚠️Tw: Sexual assault⚠️

Most people had now left the ball, it was only an half an hour until it ended. Hermione and Ron had left a while ago. They didn't wanna say what they were going to do but I had my assumptions. Ginny and Harry had also left but all my other friends were still there. Adrian had asked me if I wanted to leave as well to hang out just the two of us and I said yes.

We snuck out without telling anyone. He led me away from the music and towards the quietness. We passed by a lot of couples snogging when he led me further and further away from the great hall. One of the couples were Ginny and Harry. The corridors were only lid up by candles hanging on the walls but I could see them clearly. They didn't see Pucey and I coming. When we passed them I yelled: "use protection!" They turned their heads and looked chocked. When they saw it was me they started blushing and giggling a little.

When Adrian and I were far away from everyone he pushed me up against a wall and looked deeply into my eyes. He had lust in his eyes. "Did I mention that you look incredibly sexy in that dress?" Adrian looked me up and down with hungry eyes. His personality was completely different now from what it was like earlier this night.

I smiled and said: "no you didn't" with a flirtatious voice.

He looked at my lips and said: "Well you do." Adrian put one had on my waist and the other one was placed next to my head on the wall. Adrian then pushed his lips against mine. The kiss was intense, it seemed like he had waited for this for a long time. His hand tightened his grip on my waist and the other one grabbed my butt. Pucey squeezed it very roughly and I groaned out of pain. The kiss had now also turned a lot more forced and I was getting really uncomfortable. I didn't expect him to be this rough against me.

"No" I said quietly. Adrian didn't care though, he only continued. Both of his hands were now squeezing my butt. From being the kind, wonderful boy I danced with the whole night to this...?

A empty classroom wasn't too far away so he tried dragging me in there but instead I tried getting out of his grip. "Come on let's have some fun" he said flirtatiously dragging me into the classroom by my wrist.

"Adrian I don't want to" I said still trying to get out of his grip.

"I know you do. Why wouldn't you with that dress? I know you chose it just for me." He closed the door behind us and pushed me up against another wall inside of the dark empty classroom still holding me tight so I had no chance of getting away.

"No stop!" I yelled and once again he didn't listen. Adrian's lips were forcefully placed on mine again. I couldn't escape him, he were too strong.

Boom

The door was slammed opened and someone stepped inside. "What the fuck is going on in here!?" I heard a boy say. Adrian had now removed his lips to look at who entered but he was still holding me. I turned my head as well to see who it was. It was the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"Leave Malfoy, we're busy!" Adrian said cockily.

Draco saw how Adrian was holding me and he saw the fear in my eyes. He then walked up to us and dragged Adrian backwards by his neck. "Leave her the fuck alone!" He yelled angrily in Pucey's face.

"She wants to be with me!" Adrian yelled back. He then walked closer to me but stopped suddenly because Draco had taken his wand out and held it against Adrians neck.

Adrian got nervous and understood to not cross Draco. "Come Evanora, let's go somewhere else and finish what we started" Adrian then said.

"She's stays with me" Draco said slowly and pushed his wand closer to Purcey's neck. Purcey then gave both of us an angry glance and left the classroom.

Draco turned around to face me and he put his hand softly on my cheek. "Are you okey Nora?" Concern was the only feeling showing on his face.

I gave him a weak smile. If I were alone I'd probably let out the tears that were hiding behind my eyes but because Malfoy was with me, I tried hard to hide my true feelings. "Thank you... for saving me."

He gave me a weak smile as well. "Let's get out of here" he said and kissed my forehead. It was weird that he kissed me, but there were too many emotions inside of me so I didn't care. It comforted me at the moment though. Draco put his arm around me and we left the classroom.

-

All of a sudden we stood outside of the Slytherin common room. Draco was taking me to his room once again. It was dark in the dungeons and no one were to be seen in the empty corridors. Draco told me the Slytherins were having an 'after party' and that the common room would probably be empty.

He was right. We entered the big dark common room and we snuck into his dorm. Noting in there had changed since I was there last time. "You can take the bed, I'll take the armchair this time" Draco said.

He opened a dark brown dresser and started looking for something in it. A dark green jumper with grey details was given to me once he was done looking. It was his quidditch jumper. "You can sleep in this if you want" Malfoy said.

"Thank you Draco." He was so kind to me. "Umm... can you turn around please?"

"Of course" he said and turned around so I got my privacy. I took of my long black dress and placed it in front of me on the bed. I put the jumper on and it smelled just like him. It was a few sizes too big for me so it covered my butt which was really nice after tonight. I bet Adrian left marks on me.

Draco noticed that I was done changing so he turned around. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me. I couldn't help but to give him a hug. I needed one right now and he was so kind. Draco held me tight. A single year left my eye and it landed on his shoulder, but he didn't notice. When we released the hug I laid down on his bed and he went into the bathroom. The sheets were cold but comfortable. The sheets smelled just like him as well.

Before Draco had left the bathroom I had fallen into a deep state of sleep.