Thirteen

I woke up in the most comfortable bed and it smelled just like apples, mint and the forest. I kept my eyes shut as I enjoyed the warmth and comfort that the bed gave me. That was until I noticed an arm was wrapped around me. My back was towards the owner of the arm so the owner was unknown, but my mind immediately guessed it was no other than Draco Malfoy. I turned around slowly to make sure he wouldn't wake up, my face was right in front of his now, only inches apart. My guess was correct.

Draco looked peaceful, I had never seen him like this, so calm and innocent. I neither had ever noticed that he was quite beautiful. Really beautiful actually. His skin was flawless, his lips were perfectly light pink, his jawline sharp enough to cut-

My dreamy thoughts were interrupted by Draco's Grey eyes slowly opening. I immediately closed mine so he wouldn't notice that I had been staring at him. I pretend to be asleep. Draco didn't move, he just laid still for a while. After about a minute I felt cold lips against my forehead. Had he been staring at me as well? When Malfoy's lips left my forehead I slowly opened my eyes.

"Draco?" My green eyes met his grey ones and he looked a little bit shocked that I'd woken up.

He removed the arm that had been resting on my waist. "Umm... you called my name when you were sleeping, you sounded scared. When I came to you, you got calm" Draco explained.

I called his name in my sleep?

I didn't answer him, I only nodded. We didn't speak more, we only stared into each other's eyes. I felt comfortable around him, it was weird, he was my enemy... SHIT.

How could I be so fucking stupid! This was Draco Malfoy I was laying next to! The Draco Malfoy that had been bullying me for years and hated me and all of my friends. What was I thinking? Laying in his bed and drooling over him like he was some normal boy? No. I needed to leave now!

I quickly got up from the bed. "Uh... Umm, I need to leave... like right now" I said. Draco got very confused at my sudden movement. I remembered that I wasn't wearing any pants and quickly dragged the blanket over my bare thighs to cover up.

Draco was still confused but he still helped me. "You can borrow my clothes." He knew I couldn't wear my dress when I left his dorm. If it would've been any other person than Malfoy who said that I would've laughed my ass of. He was half a head taller than me, was a male and had mussels from playing a lot of quidditch. I was a midget compared to him. The trousers would fall off immediately. But what choice did I have?

I nodded at Draco and he stood up. The blanket was no longer hiding his body so I could now see that he was only wearing trousers. Seeing his bare torso gave me a weird feeling, I wasn't supposed to feel like this when it came to him, when it came to my enemy.

Draco walked over to the dark brown dresser and took out a pair of black trousers and a black sweatshirt. He then gave it to me and walked into the bathroom, leaving me all alone. I changed into Malfoy's clothes and I was right, the pants went straight to the floor and the sweatshirt was very oversized.

I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it before saying: "Draco? Do you have a belt I can borrow? The trousers are a little bit too big."

Malfoy opened the door instantly and looked right at me. No words left his mouth as we stood there eyes on each other. He walked over towards the dresser once again and took out a dark green jumper and a black belt with a serpent on it. He then put the belt in my hand. I thanked him but then there was only silence. Draco put on the jumper he took out of the drawer so he wasn't half naked anymore.