chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.

SO YEAH HERE WE ARE WITH MY SECOND BOOK BEING WRITTEN SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH MY FIRST ONE 

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking 

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

***************************************************************************************

[update : Just edited a few sentence errors and spelling mistakes.]

LOCATION : TOP OF MUSTAFA HIGH SCHOOL

izuku's pov .

 why ?? just why ? why cant anyone say " you can be a hero even if you are quirkless" i hung on to life to hear some one say that to me . my mother died 6 years ago when i was 11 years old . i was bullied by childhood best friend just because i am quirkless . i then climb over the fence onto the wall on the other side and sit there waiting for kacc- wait he doesn't deserve that name . he told me to take a swan dive of the roof and i still respect him . fuck that . I write a letter as i remove my shoes and place them on the roof with the letter beneath the shoes

 my last hope to live was all might who i thought would say i can be a hero BUT NOPE . EVEN HE TELLS ME THE SAME DAMM REASON , THAT I AM FUCKING QUIRKLESS, i have no one to live for , no one who will cry over my death. i then see bakugou coming out of the school building . i stood up on the wall and yelled " KATSUKI BAKUGOU" . he then looks up at me with a shocked expression which turned to a scared one and yells back " WHAT ARE YOU DOING D-DEKU COME DOWN HERE". i then smile and see police coming with news reporters pointing their camera's at me . i yelled " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORRIED YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OF THE ROOF TO GET A FUCKING QUIRK IN MY NEXT LIFE , SO YEAH LETS SEE IF THAT FUCKING THEORY WORKS" and jumped from there before they can set up the safety net from allowing my to die .my pathetic life flashed to me when i was about to hit the ground. and everything turned black.

i suddenly woke up to be in a room filled with white light while i was looking at a old man drinking tea in front me . i quickly analyze the situation and realize that i am dead and am now in front of the god . Hey then said " your death was unfair and forced and you had a great legacy but was forced to jump of your school". i just smiled and replied " i had no regrets doing that ". the god then said to me" you now have 2 options. 1.) you can live as a ghost just wandering on earth for eternity or 2.) you can be born in a new world but will forget everything except your name.". I immediately answered "pls re-incarnate me since maybe i can live a good life there without these memories." . the god then gave a gentle smile and said " enjoy your new life for i am making you a special person there." . i was about to ask something but in a instant everything blacked out.

ARCEUS'S POV .

while i was looking at the hoenn region pokemon a bright light came and out of it came a baby with green hair and emerald eyes. i was like HOW DID IT GET HERE. I A GOD ? WHAT THE HELL IS GOIING ON?.i then calmed down and transformed to my human female form .

i then calmed down and transformed to my human female form