high heels on, cobble stone

DRACO

Draco was sitting in his room thinking about how in 6th year, they will have more free time but it will be used to study for other more advanced courses now.

They expect too much at that fucking school, he thought to himself. Fuck that.

His mind was racing a million miles a minute, thinking about the upcoming school year and Emersyn.

What was she doing?

Surely, they would be going to school together tomorrow, as they did every year. But, she's not here.

Draco worried about why he did not hear from her all summer.

Maybe it was the fact that he ignores her in school sometimes because she's a Ravenclaw. The only Ravenclaw that's pure blood.

His father knows this, but because of her blood and family realation to the dark lord, he lets it slide.

Every few times there's a rude comment about her house, but we all know she can't help it.

Nonetheless, he was excited to see her and her to tell him all about her summer. Anything to distract him from what he did.

He needed to come up with something he did this summer that doesn't include becoming a death eater and the dark lord telling him that he has to kill the headmaster by the end of the school year.

Whew- that's gonna be a hard one to top. He traced the new scar on his arm with his eyes. It still burned and he hate looking at it.

He hated all of it.

While in thought, his mum knocked at his door and came into his room.

"Draco, dear. I need you to go downstairs and try on your school robes. The seamstress is here to get your measurements," she nodded her head to the hallway "Hurry, please. They need to get the robes done by tonight."

He groaned and got up. He pulled a black hoodie over his head and headed to the fitting.

He hated this, normally she would be here and they would complain about doing it together and then go eat snacks enjoying their last night of freedom before going to school in the morning.

Going to school and ignoring each other.

Fuck. He thought about how he doesn't even have time for friends this school year since he has to complete the task the Dark Lord trusted him with.

His arm burned as he headed downstairs.

What a fucking nightmare my life has become, he mumbled.
____________________________________

He saw her owl first.

Her owl was next to his and was white with hints of gold and black. Mitchie was her name. What a stupid bloody name. He reminisced about when she picked hers out and how excited she was, the memory of it made him smile.

So, she's here. Obviously.

Or at least her owl is. He had her wand still from when she left, so he knew she would have to be here soon.

He hurried down the stairs and checked the guest room to see if she was there.

Nope. Fresh sheets, no sign of anyone being in there.

When he got to the door to closed it and turned the corner, he bumped into her heading to the room he was just at.

Wow. Wow was all he could think. She looked amazing. She looked happy.