i knew i'd curse you for the longest time

18+

 Messy chapter, sorry. Anyways. let me know what you think. <3

——————————
Emersyn Osborne
——————————

I was sore. Emotionally and physically sore. Mentally fucking sore.

Yesterday was one of the longest days of my life. 

First going to see my family plot and my old house. That alone was enough for the day.

Then getting attacked by 2/3 of the golden trio. Don't even want to process that one.

Lastly, taking the train back to the castle, getting so much anxiety that I threw up.

And finally, getting fucked hard by Draco before bed. 

My god, I needed it... I needed the sleep after.

I want to blame it on the fact that I had a long day and I was exhausted. Maybe even blame it on my new room... blame it on my new bed and the nice silk sheets that Mrs. Malfoy got me.

But in the end, I knew it was a combination of my day mixed with the extra energy it took to have sex with Draco.

I turned over in my bed and cuddled the blanket closer to me. I love sleeping in a cold room with big fluffy blankets.

"Draco?" I mumbled, "Baby?" I reached my hand for him, ugh. Couldn't feel him. 

I sat up when he didn't answer me.

The bed was empty... I frowned. It was very unlike him to leave without saying anything to me.

There was a note next to my wand on the nightstand:

My Emmy,
I had stuff to take care of and didn't want to wake you.
Please eat something besides toast and candy for breakfast.
I love you so much.
Come find me after you wake up.
D.M.
P.S. You look really cute when you drool in your sleep.

I rolled over on my bed and glanced at the clock.

2:45 pm.
I had a meeting at 3:30.

Fuck. I slept all day. I never do that. I know it was starting again. I am so emotionally drained. i can feel myself shutting down. 

Good thing it was Sunday. School started tomorrow and I had to get my shit together. Literally. I had to prepare for all my classes, get started on the notes so I could be ahead. Keep myself busy. I have to. 

I stretched as soon as I got up. My body was fucking sore, did I mention that? I moseyed my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day... whatever was left of it.

"Fucking hell," the marks Draco left on my skin really do make me look like a whore. I debated covering them up with a charm but, I was too lazy and honestly I don't give a fuck anymore.

My mind was absent during my shower, I kept running over what if scenarios and overthinking to the point that I could feel myself start to panic. As I stood there I let the hot water burn the skin on my face.

It didn't help but at least it helped me feel something other than panic. After my shower took longer than I expected, I rushed to get ready. It was 3:20.