but, I knew you..

Emerysn motherfuckin Osborne

....... 18+ ....... yall, i 💀

This chapter was written drunk with Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs playing in the background of my office. Good luck. Plz don't come for me for the grammar issues. 
————————————

It was a Saturday night.

And that meant.... A Slytherin Saturday night party.

The music was blasting in the common room, bottles upon bottles were being passed round. Drugs were being done. Flashing lights of black green and white were pulsating all around the room with magic to help keep the situation under control. 

Emersyn was the only non-house student there. Mostly because she publicly classified as Draco Malfoy's girlfriend now, almost untouchable by anyone. 

Also, because people were afraid if they told her no she would have mental breakdown. Both were true. 

Emersyn was living her best life at the party while Draco was... actually, Emersyn didn't fucking care where he was. He knew she was with Zabini for prefect hours and she would see him later. 

"Hell ya, Osborne!" Crabbe screamed as Emersyn gulped alcohol down her throat through a beer funnel... but it was straight tequila. 

Emerysn was standing on a stool, drunk as fuck. She was wearing a tight fitting long sleeve and ripped black skinny jeans. Her hair was a perfect mess and her makeup was done just enough to make her look like a whore if she was fucked properly. 

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Goyle and Pansy were chanting in the common room.

"Em, Emmy!" Blaise shouted at her, "Here take a hit of this!"

She turned around to see the pipe being passed around, she smiled at Blaise, grabbing it and inhaling the smoke. He helped her off the stool.

They both furthered their friendship this past week, hanging out when they could. He let her smoke as much weed as she wanted.  

Draco would be pissed to hear someone call her 'Emmy' but.. he wasn't here. And, he didn't fucking own her.

Emersyn had been neglecting everything- school, prefect duties, her Ravenclaw friends.

Reckless

That was the only word to describe Emerysn's behaviour the week following her parents death.

She didn't give a fuck. About anything.

The only thing she had been doing the past week was fixing the cabinet for the Dark Lord, partying and of course, fucking the shit out of Draco Malfoy. Or, should she say- letting Draco Malfoy fuck the shit out of her, depends on what mood they were in.

I mean.. she was his girl now. 

Two days after her parents passed away, she had to sit in on a meeting about her mother and fathers will. She was wearing a nice, black lace dress that she happened to had in her closet at school from when Cedric died.

She didn't ask anyone to come with her to the meeting, even though she was allowed to. Draco, Luna, Cho.. anyone she wanted to. But, she went alone. Of course.

Of course, she was the only person on it, considering she was the last Osborne alive. She suddenly went from using her parents money to.. being fucking rich, with her parents money.