cause i knew everything when i was young

18+ (lol)

This whole chapter is really half spice. But, the first part is important for the story line. 

Sorry for the late post!

Like and comment!

—————————

DRACO MALFOY

—————————

"Malfoy! Thought you wouldn't ever come back to us," Blaise Zabini screamed over the crowd of students making their way up the cobble stone into the castle,

It was weird being back here... at Hogwarts. I was nervous and anxious like Emersyn was, but not as much as her. I had confidence that we could pull this off, at least until we figure out what Voldemort wants with us.

"Osborne has you totally pussy whipped, dude. Last time I saw you, you looked so fucked. 'Oh my gosh, I'm gonna loose her, ahhh' " He dramatically pretending to cry in attempt to mock when he came over during summer break, 

 "And now you gave up your profound seat in the back of the train to sit with her. I feel.. lost without you." he laughed, 

"You are so bloody annoying," I rolled my eyes,

"Being annoying is my love language," he laughed again, "How is she? Emersyn.. Any better?"

I have to keep reminding myself that he's actually asking because they are friends. He genuinely cares about how she is and not because he's trying to fuck her.

Last year after her panic attacks started again, he was a complete dick to her.. but I think now that he understood what she was going through.. once she got her death mark. He eased up.

It was a loaded question.

My shoulders shrugged, "Uhh, yeah. She's good, I guess. Y'know how she gets,"

Em and I sat together on the train here. I didn't want to leave her alone after the morning we both had.

She used one of my blankets and curled up, placing her head against the window and slept most of the way. The only time she woke up was when she wanted a snack. Typical.

After we got off the train, Emersyn got pulled away to do some stuff for her new leadership position.

Even though she didn't want to be here, I knew she would be happy doing that and it will keep her busy.

Plus she got her own room. Perks of being Hogwarts finest.

Crabbe and Golye followed us as we made our way into the Slytherin Boys dorms.

Our trunks were already placed at the end of our beds and our room was clean... for once. This is the last time anyone would see it this way.

I'm pretty clean, besides when I get.. depressed. Blaise is okay. I haven't roomed with him since two years ago, but for some reason he got back into our dorm this term.

"Home, sweet, home, ladies!" Goyle joked. He body slammed into his mattress and Crabbe followed his lead, into his own bed.

Bloody hell, this year was going to be awful.

I already missed my bed at home. I missed Emersyn. I missed being in my bed with Emersyn.

Flicked my wand a few times, my bed was now perfectly made with the sheets Mum had packed me. Black silk with stripes. Only the best, of course.