& when i felt like i was an old cardigan under someone's bed,

Draco
________
They fell asleep around 11 pm. He didn't realize how much he needed to sleep until it was next to her.
He held on to her tightly as she rested her head onto his chest. She was wearing his clothes and he was just wearing boxers. Her body warmth under the blanket was enough for him. Their breathing became synced as they drifted deeper into slumber.

Every few hours, he would jolt wake up to check if she was okay. He forgot how much she was terrible to sleep with. First off, she hogged the blankets.

She stirred a lot in her sleep stuttering incoherent sentences about her father. He would stroke her skin until she calmed down. It always worked.

He was being soft. He was never soft. Especially to someone he just fucked.

It was around 3 in the morning when he felt her arm shaking his shoulder,

"Draco. Hey. Wake up."

She already had her clothes from last night on. Her hair was unbrushed and her eyes looked a messy,

Groggily, he sat up on the couch, "What, Osborne?"

"I need to pee. I fell asleep and didn't pee. Y'know after, we..." she anxiously whispered to him "had sex."
Please don't freak out, please don't freak out

He wasn't sure if he was trying to convince himself or trying to convince her. He studied her body language while she continued to ramble on,

"And um, I should head back to my room before breakfast. Luna will be worried if I'm not in our room soon. Sometimes she waits for me to come home."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll walk you back."

"No, it's okay. You can stay and sleep. I.. I just need you to do the spell for the door." She looked down at his wand that was on the table. "I don't know it." she mumbly admitted,

Draco rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms up, he pushed the blanket off him,
"Mm." He stood up to put clothes on, her eyes wandered to his pale, fit body. He smirked.
He couldn't believe just a few hours ago, her beautiful body was withering underneath him, not once but twice.

He pulled the hoodie from the floor, which had her snot on it still and pulled his sweatpants on before grabbing his wand, mumbling a spell that closed the little corner of the room they were in,

"Cmon, let's go. Don't touch anything." He motioned her to follow him, his words were directly to the point.

He didn't know what to say.

She rubbed her eyes,  "I have a headache, do you have one?" She broke the silence as they exited to the hallway, towards the girls lavatory.

"No."

Awkward silence.

He noticed the purple hickeys he had left all over her neck, they were fucking dark. They would soon fade to different sizes and he would feel the urge to leave more.

She continued to walk along side of him. No words were said.

He thought about how heartbroken she was after she found out he knew about their connection to the Dark Lord.

He thought about how they promised she wouldn't be involved. As long as she was busy with studies, she wouldn't know what he was up to.

His Death Eater tattoo started to burn. Again.

"Draco, about last night, I shouldn't have-"

Don't let her in. Don't let her in. Don't let her in.