once in twenty lifetimes.

18+, sorry for the late post! 

—————

Emersyn
—————
"Well, at least it covered some of them?" Cho mumbled after using makeup to try to cover the bruising on Emersyn's neck. She tugged at the fabric that covered her skin, trying to readjust so the bruises did not show. 

She had come home to her dorm a few hours ago after her fight with Draco. Obviously, she was a complete mess. Her friends tired to comfort her, but she would not budge when they preyed her about what happened. 

Luna stood over by her mirror watching them when she added to the conversation, "You could try the cover charm again."

"I tried. My wand isn't powerful enough. This is as good as it's going to get." she frowned, "Where is the bottle?" she chugged it when it was passed to her, it burned but she didn't care. 

"Can you just like.... pour it down my throat?" Her mind raced to the night she spent with Blaise and Pansy. She had so much fun that night and she wanted to do it again. 

"Okay, okay. Queen shit, I see you." Cho laughed as she poured the vodka down Emersyn's throat. The liquid burned as it collected into her body. She still did not care. 

"Let's do this, girls." Luna chugged the bottle, Emersyn fashioned her shoes. She was wearing a black tight fitted turtleneck sweater with an emerald green skirt with heels. 

Ironically enough, when she bought this outfit for the Christmas party she was hoping to impress Draco. Slytherin green was his favourite, obviously.  

It was too late find another outfit. 

Her hair was nicely styled with loose curls and her makeup was beatifically done with a deep red lip colour. 

She looked pretty, but felt miserable.

She never meant half of the words she said to Draco a few hours earlier. The way he fucked her.. turned her on. The way he was treating her on the other hand, that did not turn her on.

Emersyn investigated her face in the mirror before following the other girls to the common room. Her cheek was still red from where he hit her. 

"Wowza, ladies! Looking good!" Goldstein shouted as they entered the common room. 

"Awwww, thanks, Anthony." Cho blushed and extended her hand for his. They were really cute together.

Emersyn was glad that Cho had finally found someone that made her feel good. After Cedric passed away, she was an absolute wreck. I mean, everyone was, but Cho obviously more than others. Emersyn had spent many nights sleeping next to Cho while she cried herself to sleep. Luna and Emersyn used to take turns until she felt like she could sleep alone again.

Emersyn knew if her friends knew she was a death eater, they absolutely would not be friends anymore. Thinking about it gave her too much anxiety.

"Luna, Potter is waiting for you outside." Anthony said to her, as they all started to walk towards the door.

Luna smiled and twirled around, her dress twirling with her. Yep, she was drunk.

Outside of Ravenclaw tower, was Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and her date, Cormac McLaggen.  He had his hand draped over her waist, she looked uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Luna! You look stunning! We all look great! You guys ready to go?" Harry exclaimed to Luna, gesturing to the rest of the group.