marked me like a blood stain.

Sorry for the delay, I had so much schoolwork to catch up on. I make it up in a long chapter. Please let me know what you think, leave comments! 

18+: TW/ Death, blood 

-----------------

EMERYSN 

-----------------

"Emmy, it's time to get up, baby" she heard Draco softly whisper to Emersyn as her body left a dream state. It felt so good to her to finally be able to sleep without... without.. she didn't know actually. Her mind had been foggy for the past few months. 

"Mmm," she shifted her body weight and groggily rubbed her eyes. She opened them fully to an empty Slytherin dorm room, where she was snuggled up next to Draco Malfoy. 

Two hours ago, they came here to hang out on their break between classes.Usually they spent this break fixing the cabinet, studying or... doing other activities, but today she just needed to nap.

Emersyn lifted her head and rested her chin on his chest, peering up through her eyelashes, "Hi." she whispered over to her boyfriend,

He leaned over and placed a kiss on her hair, sighing into her head as he spoke up, "Hey, you were drooling again." 

"Was not!" She quickly wiped her mouth, trying to change the subject before he could embarrass her again, "Did you nap too?"

"No. I told you, I don't nap."

Emersyn rolled her eyes at him, "I have seen you nap before. So, you just sat here for two hours while I slept on you?"

"That was me resting my eyes and yes, that is precisely what I did." he shrugged, "You looked too comfortable to move." he smiled softly. She loved his smile. He loved when he smiled at her.. because of her. 

She rubbed her hand over his chest, gently stretching before sitting up. "Thank you for letting me sleep. You could have told me to go my own room, you know."

He still smiled as he shrugged his shoulders,"No need to thank me, Osborne. I'm glad you are finally getting some rest."

She nodded, "What about you? Are.. are you sleeping at night?"

He sighed, sitting up as well to throw the blanket off of him "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." he snapped at her, rather quickly.

"Hey," Emerysn pulled his arm back so he was facing her again, he looked.... worn out. Beyond exhausted.

"I hate grumpy Draco." she whispered, placing a soft hand on his cheek, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay? We can sleep more."

Draco needed her to be there for him, she could tell he was slowly loosing it with the task coming up. I mean.. she had faith in him but killing Dumbledore. Shit, she couldn't do it.

He had an unfocused stare to behind her, as if he was in auto-pilot mode, "No, you have class. We can't be skipping class. It will look suspicious. Especially if you do it." he avoided eye contact with her,

Emersyn shrugged and tired to argue back, "But, it's just-"

Draco snapped again, this time his voice was low and guff, "I said 'no', Emerysn." he shouted to her.

Immediately, Emersyn could tell that he regretted his choice of tone. As he should. He look at the face Emersyn made when he shouted, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap, I-" he grabbed her hands, trying to somehow apologise for his behaviour but she pulled away from his grip, turning off the bed to stand up.