And you'd be standing in my front porch light

I literally sobbed writing this so good luck LMAO

Suggested songs:

1. Landslide (remastered) by Fleetwood Mac

2. *** Saturn by Sleeping at Last *** 

Play after Emersyn wakes up <3

3. Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves (when she gets back to Draco) 

like I said.. good luck. 

Also, double chapter night! 
--------------------------------

Emersyn Osborne

-------------------------------

I swallowed my pride and took a deep breath, walking back into Draco's room. "Hey," I clear my throat, "Um, I need to ask you something, and before you say no, just know that I am.. desperate."

He put his quill down, "Are you okay," his eyebrows furrowed and a look of concern washed over him.

I smile awkwardly, "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. What happened in here?" Papers were thrown all over the once clean room I was in three hours ago.

"I was frustrated at the Charms homework. Spit it out then, Osborne."

We both have been doing our homework in separate rooms because we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We both are.. each other's distractions. And we needed to finish before school tomorrow.

"Go on. I don't have all day, Emersyn."

"Okay, okay." I throw my read back, I cannot believe I'm actually asking this, "I was just wondering if maybe... I could copy your Defence Against the Dark Arts homework."

Draco tilted his head and smirked, "That's what you were so nervous to ask me?"

I nodded. He got up from his seat and walked over to me,

Here we fucking go. Everyone stands up for the comedian Draco Malfoy,

"You know, I remember one time in the fourth year, I was desperate to get the summer assignment from you and you know what you said to me?"

"I don't recall," I lie with an eye roll.

I do recall actually, he was trying to copy the whole assignment I worked hard on all summer.. at his house. He could have done it with me but, nope. He wanted to pull pranks all summer.

"I remember.... you said "No. Do your own assignment, Draco.'" he mocked me in a little kid's voice, using his hand as a representation of me 'talking'.

He then continued, "So, you're telling me after seven years of going to school together, after all the times we had the same exact assignments, you're asking me for my homework... Now?"

I laughed, "I mean.. yeah.," his gloating expression didn't change,

I whined, "This is why I didn't want to ask you because I knew you would do this,"

He pushed me onto the bed and pinned me down, "Emersyn Bella Osborne wants to copy my homework." he kissed my lips and then my face again, "The world must really be ending."

I giggled, "Stop. I'm serious, Draco!" He started ticking my sides, it came across as an annoyingly funny sensation where I fleetingly lost control over my body.

I squirmed on the bed as he attacked me with tickles and kisses, after a few seconds of getting me worked up, he demands, "Say it again,"

"No!" I tried to regain my breath from being attacked,