i know you, tried to change the ending..

I tried a new writing style... let me know what you think!

18+

*Next chapter will be really long, y'all already know*

---------

DRACO

---------

It was the end of the school year, June 5 to be exact... just few weeks until I was suppose to kill Dumbledore. The task got pushed back a few weeks because I was in the hospital.

She didn't know this but, it was either beg for another chance  or Emersyn had to do it. Thank goodness Snape somehow convinced the Dark Lord to let me do it at the end of July and not the beginning. 

Because we both silently know our allegiance to Voldemort, but neither of us want to do it. 

Fuck. I don't even want her there when I have to do it. I don't want her to see me as a.. murderer.

I was also... my birthday. I don't even like celebrating my birthday to begin with. 

But, I knew unfortunately, not celebrating my birthday wouldn't be an option with Emersyn. Not only as a best friend, but as a girlfriend.  Every year she would find a way to wish me a happy birthday even if I didn't want it.

It had only been one week since Potter attacked me. The thought of dying there.. didn't scare me. But the thought of leaving Emersyn, that terrified me. Nothing made me sadder than imaging myself not seeing her ever again. The last thing I remember before getting hit with that fucking spell was Emersyn trying to protect me. Defend me.

I feel like.. no one has ever done that for me before. Not my parents. Not my friends. No one. But her.  I had to come back to her. 

The past two nights have been complete misery without her laying on me. She has been sleeping not that her memory was corrupted. I guess, the nightmares had stopped. But me? No. More like the nightmares are alive. I'm walking around in my nightmare.. ever fucking day. 

I didn't want her to go, selfishly. But, she had been taking care of me for over a week and she needed time to herself... with her friends. Even if that meant having a 'girls night' with Luna and Cho fucking Chang. 

We both knew that it would be probably the last time she got to hang out with them. You know, before everyone found out she was a death eater and Dumbledore was dead. 

 It was probably best if I got up for the day, considering I had been staring out the window for over two hours now. Can't believe I have to leave this place soon and give it all up.. for a life I don't even want. 

I huffed my way out of my room after throwing on some clothes and marched my way down to the hall. Another fucking day. 

My eyes instantaneously went to Emerysn sitting at the Ravenclaw table with her classmates when I walked into the hall. She was smiling, obviously telling a story or something because everyone was laughing with her as she was talking.  The whole bloody place was filled with students eating and talking about their weekend activities. 

I noticed she probably just got done with a run because she was wearing a cropped Hogwarts t-shirt and running shorts with tennis shoes. Her fucking legs, god those fucking legs. I had to silently smack myself to stop from gawking at her and bending her over the table right there. 

I walked over to Blaise at our table and sat down. I threw my head onto the table with a loud bang. I was so fucking tired. I didn't even have any energy to eat. As if my entrance was an excuse for him to start talking, Blaise opened his big fucking mouth to talk to me. This was the run down of the conversation: