chase two girls, lose the one

——————
EMERSYN
——————

Emersyn woke up the next morning in extreme pain. She felt like she had been hit by a fucking bus. Twice. And then hit by a train after that. She felt like throwing up and her headache was terrible.

She caught sight of Draco, sleeping peacefully next to her.

Hmm, why the fuck does he sleep with no blanket on? It's freezing.

She carefully wrapped a blanket around his torso and slid off the bed to the bathroom.

She grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth before taking her messy hair down from the rushed pony tail that Draco helped put up after the bath she took last night.

Truthfully, she had no idea why he was here besides the fact that they were both Death Eaters now. He hasn't spoken to her in weeks at school.

Death Eater

She glanced down to her bandage, trying to block out the pain that was pulsing through her body.

She took off her shirt, and stared into the mirror. her body was slowly healing itself already. Maybe the block of the healing spells her father placed on her wore off.

She noticed her nipple piercings matched her belly button piercing. She was wearing black lace underwear, classy but simple.

Her hands roamed up and down her torso bruises as she remembered what Draco had said to her after they had sex,

"It was nothing."
"I couldn't have you involved, Em."

Nothing? This body was nothing to him?

"Bullshit." she mumbled to herself when she noticed Draco standing behind her.

"Fuck. Draco! You scared me." Her eyes widened as he startled her, "I thought I locked the door."

Did he just see me checking myself out?

"Good morning. We're you just checking yourself out?"

He laughed at her as her face blushed red, she was standing before him in just black lace underwear. She went to go grab the shirt she threw on the floor earlier.

"No. I was not."

Liar

He started slowly walking towards her as she stepped backwards, "What's going on in that beautiful head of yours,?"

She stopped at the bathroom sink counter hit the back of her legs,

Out of room, Osborne.

"Hmm, birthday girl? What are you thinking about?"his husky voice in a low growl onto her neck,

She let him growl into her neck, she could feel her getting herself wetter.

Thank god she was wearing underwear.

"Draco," Emersyn moaned, her fluttering breath shakily giving him silent permission to continue,

"You were totally checking yourself out." he smirked against her, "I don't blame you. You... you are... alluring."

He placed his lips on to suck her soft neck, breathing out another word "enticing.." another nibble closer to her ear he let out a sigh, "You're... captivatingly sexy."

Her lips rushed into his, he picked her up and placed butt on the on counter. She was careful enough not to touch the tender bruises that were left from death eater ceremony the night before.