Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley

"Hurry up, Lily!" Azalea screamed as she tapped her foot impatiently. Lily was taking hours to get ready when it only took Azalea fifteen minutes, including eating breakfast.

"You are so impatient," Lily said while rolling her eyes as she walked down the stairs. She was in a pretty, red, short-sleeved dress. Azalea crinkled her nose and made a gagging noise, shaking her head in exasperation. Azalea liked baggy clothing and hoodies. Dresses were completely out of the question.

"Trying to impress Severus,  are we dear sister," Azalea joked as she lifted her eyebrows up and down. Azalea knew Severus had a crush on Lily and liked to tease them both.

"No! If you must know, I am dressed up because I don't want people around me to think I'm like you," Lily stated as she walked out the door.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Azalea smiled as she ran after her sister. Today was the day they were going to Diagon Alley. Severus had explained the place to them weeks before. It sounded amazing to both of the twins, and they were beyond ecstatic to visit.

"Severus! Chicken and flea bag are here! The dynamic duo!" Azalea screamed as she opened the door and walked in, Lily following behind her hesitantly.

"Are you flea bag," Severus questioned with a smirk. Azalea always had a new dynamic duo name for her and Lily when she ran in his house. It was a competition with herself, something for her to make more and more ridiculous each time they walked in.

"I don't know! Lily do you want to be chicken? I want to be chicken! You can be flea bag since you took so long today. Are we getting candy today," Azalea said quickly, dropping into a chair dramatically.

"Children," Mrs. Snape yelled, "We are leaving now!" Her husband wasn't going to be joining them on this trip. He had...other business to attend to.

"Yay," Azalea screamed as she jumped up and ran to Mrs. Snape excitedly. She was standing by the fireplace, a flower pot in her hands. Azalea gave her a weird look once she noticed.

"We are going to take the Floo Network today," Mrs. Snape smiled, "Just take a handful of Floo Powder and throw it down in the fireplace. After that you just say 'Diagon Alley.'"

Azalea nodded and took the Floo Powder in her hands. She walked into the fireplace, ducking her head slightly. She threw down the powder, and green flames erupted around her. "Diagon Alley!"

Azalea coughed as she flew out of an unfamiliar fireplace, covered in soot. She dusted herself off roughly, blinking quickly. Soot had gotten all over her face and she couldn't see a thing.

" 'Ere let me help ya'," a voice said to Azalea. She nodded quickly as the, what she assumed to be, man helped her up and got her out of the way.

The man did a quick spell and when Azalea could see she gasped and yelled rather loudly, "Wow! You're huge! I bet a giant like you gives great piggy back rides!"

People began to laugh, causing her to look at her surroundings. She realized that she was in a pub of some type. Severus had told her about places like this.

"Azalea," Lily screeched, "Do not talk to strangers! And don't be so rude, either!"

"Lily, you are a no fun booger head," Azalea murmured jokingly. When everyone began laughing again she said "Thank you, I'll be here for another one and a half minutes!"

Sure enough, the other two were thrown out of the fireplace a half minute later. Another twenty five seconds was used to clean everyone off and the rest of the time was spent walking out the door.