Chapter 2 - Banished Forever

Azalea stood over Sirius with a wide grin on her face. He was still sleeping, and she was going to give him a wake up call. She crawled over him and sat on his stomach, causing him to groan in his sleep.

"It is August the twenty ninth and it is a special day! It is August the twenty ninth and it is a special day! I bought you a chicken who wears a hat! I bought you a gift with ears like a bats! I bought you a..."

"Shut up,, Z," Sirius exclaimed as he tried to sit up, only to be held back down by Azalea,  "I was getting my beauty sleep and your stupid birthday song isn't helping. Who's birthday is it, anyways?"

 "It is yours, duh! How could you forget you fudging birthday?"

"Why don't you just say the word, Z? Wait a minute.... Did you just say it was my birthday? Since when," he asked in confusion.

"Since now. I want to celebrate something. Everything has been so drag lately. So we are having a pretend birthday for you," she exclaimed, "And I told you, when I turn fifteen I will start saying that word. That is the age I am allowing you to say that word, too, Mr."

"Oh... So you mean I can't say f-," Sirius started, but Azalea slapped a hand over his mouth quickly. Sirius mumbled under Azalea's hand, trying to tell her to take her hand back. Azalea smirked as she watched Sirius try to talk. Sirius licked Azalea's hand in an attempt to get free, and Azalea laughed at his lame attempt. He then tried biting her with no luck, until she finally let go because he was pretending to choke.

"Thank you," he exclaimed as he pushed her off of him, "We better go and get something to eat. We are going to go to Diagon Alley today. What a fun way to spend my pretend birthday!"

 "It will be a fun day! I promise! We can try and convince your mom to let us go by ourselves, too. Then we can prank people much easier," she told him as she happily skipped out of the room.

"Mrs. And Mr. Black," Azalea greeted them, "Regulus." She only got a small snort in return. Regulus agreed to not tell his parents about Azalea. Azalea didn't know why, all she knew is he was keeping it secret. That was all she needed to know.

Sirius trailed behind Azalea, glaring at his younger brother. He had confessed to Sirius that he had a small crush on Azalea, and that's why he didn't tell her secret. Sirius did not like that. He had talked very strictly and politely, if you count threats as polite, to his brother. He gave a warning about staying away from her.

"Me and Sirius have been talking," Azalea confessed, "We think it would be best if we go alone, without the accompany of an adult, to Diagon Alley today. We can even get Regulus' things if you like." Mrs. Black turned and gave Azalea her sick, twisted, cruel smile with a laugh.

 "Of course, dear! We already have Regulus' things. We got them last week! You two go on and have fun. It's not everyday you get to go to such a magnificent place."

Azalea nodded, smiling sweetly at her. She then turned and gave a wink to Sirius. Azalea sat down on the chair, quietly eating the food in front of her. She had been trying to eat slower so Sirius' parents didn't think bad of her. She was playing the pureblood act, after all.

"Thank you for the lovely breakfast, Mrs. Black. If I may excuse myself, I think I am going to get ready," Azalea stated as she left the kitchen, breathing a sigh of relief. She hated acting like a pureblood freak. They were just so... weird. How could they live that way every single day? She didn't understand.

She quickly got ready, throwing her wand in her back pocket and grabbing a small bag of galleons that Severus had gave her over the summer. His family had so much money, he was happy to help Azalea and Lily out, mostly Lily, when they didn't have any money.