Chapter 3 - Stop the Visions

Azalea saw a large house in front of her. She couldn't see her body, or any one else around. She began getting closer to the house, seeing a figure walking quickly towards the door. Azalea was right behind the man now and she watched, horrified, as he tore the door down. He walked through, his wand at the ready. Azalea had no choice but to watch. She had no body and couldn't move.

Azalea saw James, who was obviously grown now. He held his wand in front of him, pointing it at the man. He was screaming at the man, telling him to leave. The man shot a green spell at James as she began going up the stairs. Her last sight was James falling to the floor, his eyes blank. Azalea knew he was dead.

Azalea cried as she tried to go back and get to James. The invisible force continued to push her up the stairs, the man turning and walking up just as she disappeared around the corner. Azalea watched her sister cry and rock a baby in her hands. She gently set the baby down in its crib, whispering everal to the baby. She told it that she loved him, and that he would always be loved.

"Move out of the way and I will let you live," the man hissed at Lily from behind Azalea. He walked straight through her, not knowing she was watching the scene.

"No," Lily stated, holding her hands in front of the crib protectively. She was not going to give up her own son just so she could live. It would be selfish of her.

"You foolish girl," the man hissed as he raised up his wand, "Avada Kedavra!" A green light flashed and hit Lily square in the chest. She screamed, falling to the floor with the same blank look. She, too, was dead.

"Noooooo," Azalea screamed, her heart tearing into pieces. She tried to pull towards Lily, but the invisible force pulled her away. She continued to scream for Lily, her voice going hoarse. She wanted to fall to the ground and hit it until her fists were numb. No, she wanted to find the man and kill him.

Azalea was led outside. When she looked at the house that she had just been in, she gasped. It looked like a bomb had just went off, and she could see Lily and James laying dead. She could faintly hear the baby crying.

"Lilyyyyy," Azalea tried to scream as everything began getting darker, "Jamessss! No! You aren't dead! Come back! Let me go! I need to go help them," Azalea cried.

Azalea opened her eyes and shot up, tears still streaming down her face. She realized it was just a dream, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was another one of her visions. Azalea didn't bother to wipe her eyes as she made her way to the boys dorm. Her body was shaking and she was holding on to the wall for support. When Azalea opened the door, she saw all of the boys sleeping. She walked closer in the doorway, letting out a small whimper at the sight of James. Sirius heard Azalea and shot up, his eyes wide. When he realized it was just her, he calmed down. Then he saw her tears. Not once had he seen Azalea cry. 

"Z," he whispered, jumping out of bed, "What's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened? If its about me going to Azkaban, then I'm telling you, I am not going." Azalea sniffed as she tried to walk to Sirius, but stumbled to the side. She leaned back against the wall, resulting in her falling quickly.

"Siri," Azalea sobbed on the ground, "J-James and L-Lily! T-they were d-dead and I sat b-back and just w-watched." She began to cry even more.

"Shhhh," Sirius whispered as he sat by her, pulling her into his arms, "I am sure they aren't going to die until they are very old." Azalea shook her head quickly.

"No," she said, "T-they get...m-murdered!" She put her head on his chest and continued to sob loudly. Everyone had woken up by now, except Remus, who's body just remained a lump in the bed.