Chapter 3 - Not the Right Time

Azalea slammed the book in front of her close, hissing violently at all the people who turned to stare at her. For the past week they had been searching through books, trying to find one that would teach them how to become animagi. They hadn't found one useful book.

"Nothing," Sirius sighed, closing his book, "You know, maybe we should look in the restricted section. I am sure James would let us use his cloak to sneak in. We will probably actually find something there." Azalea sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess it will be better to do that. Besides, I am tired of being in this stupid library. It is way too quiet in here. I want to leave," she pushed her chair out and stood. Sirius nodded and joined her.

 "I agree with you there, Z. This place is stupid," he led the way to the door. Sirius opened the door, holding it open and letting Azalea walk through.

"Thanks, Siri," Azalea muttered as she walked into the corridor, "You know, Lily would be proud of us if she knew we were in there." Sirius shook his head, his dark hair falling over his eyes.

"She would also mad when we told her why we were in the library. Unless she has a soft spot for werewolves, which I am sure she does." Azalea rolled her eyes.

"Don't be stupid, Siri. Lily has a soft spot for everyone," she continued to walk. When Azalea got no answer, she turned. She glared at the girl talking to Sirius. Azalea watched as Sirius laughed and whispered something to her, almost as if he had forgotten about Azalea. Sirius now had the girl pinned against the wall, his lips in her ear. Azalea knew that she was going to have to interrupt his 'fun'. She squealed and covered her eyes.

"Not in front of me, Siri," she exclaimed when he leaned down and kissed her, "You could have at least done this after we got to the common room! Maybe when I wasn't around!"

 "Sorry, Z," Sirius laughed, whispering one last thing in the girls ear before returning, "You interrupted what was about to be a beautiful snog session!"

"Well, maybe if you wouldn't snog other girls when I was around, I wouldn't have to interrupt," Azalea stated cheerfully, uncovering her eyes and smiling. Sirius narrowed his eyes at her. Then, in in one swift motion, he picked her up and swung her over his shoulder.

"Siri! Put me down," Azalea screamed as she pounded on his back with her fists.

"Siri is going to do no such thing," he stated as he continued, "Siri is going to carry Z until Z says she won't interrupt Siri's snogging sessions anymore."

"You weren't technically snogging yet! You had just begun to kiss her, and that does not count as a snogging session," she exclaimed as she hit him once again.

"So? It was about to be, and that's all that matters. And stop hitting me! Your small fists feel a little like stuffed animals," he teased, xausing him to once again get hit by Azalea. Many people stopped and stared as Azalea began screaming.

"I am being kidnapped! Damsel in distress here, people! Is no one going to help me?"

"Z, everyone knows I am not kidnapping you. Probably because of the other hundred times you told them I was kidnapping you. They know better by now," Sirius laughed. Azalea huffed and fell limp in his arms.

"One day you might actually be kidnapping me, and no one would believe me! I would die then," she exclaimed.

"Why would I actually kidnap you," he asked while rolling his eyes, "Honestly, Z! I would not kidnap you for any sort of reason. Unless you wanted to go in a muggle store and I pretend to kidnap you, but that doesn't count as real. So, my point is proven."