Chapter 2 - Police Officers

A golden dog was running after Sirius, it's long tail wagging back and forth.

"Z," he screamed, "Stop!" The dog didn't listen and even seemed to smile, running even faster after him.

"Why don't I have a broom," Sirius huffed out, his speed slowly declining. The dog took its chance and leaped on his back, knocking him down. Sirius began to fall down so he quickly rolled in the air, hitting his back instead of his face.

"Z," he hissed, "You almost messed up the most amazing part of me!" He was gesturing to his face. The dog stuck out its tongue and licked his cheek, a disgusted look crossing Sirius' face.

"Gross! You got your dog slobber all over my face," he exclaimed, wiping his face with the hem of his shirt. The dog just showed its teeth in what appeared to be another smile, one of its eyes winking. The dog walked over Sirius and sat, it's paws resting on his face.

"Z," he groaned, "Your dog form is heavy! Get off! I think this dog form weighs more than you actually do as a girl!" The dog barked and licked his eyes, Sirius groaning once again.

"Why," he asked as he wiped the slober off of his face. The dog began reshaping and a red headed girl sat on Sirius now, her bright smile making him smile slightly.

"Because you called me fat!"

"Change back! Z! What if they see you? You are such an idiot!"

"I'm going to pee on you if you don't stop! Or I could get one of the neighborhood dogs to do it. They all love me." 

"Please don't," Sirius muttered, "Just change back, okay? I don't want you to get caught! If you do, you and I will both die. And I am not even joking."

"I know you're not. Your bloody family needs to get a new hobby that isn't sneering at muggles, muggleborns, and others with muggle blood." Azalea began changing back, her bones reshaping themselves as she returned to her animagus form. Sirius nodded his head in agreement and gently pushed Azalea off of him. He stood up and brushed away some of the grass and dirt that had attached to him, his feet taking him to the other side of the road. Azalea happily chased after him, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she jogged behind him. After the two were several blocks away from Sirius' house, Azalea went into a dark corner and changed back.

"Why did you go over there to do that," Sirius asked, confused.

"What if a muggle saw me," Azalea said, rolling her eyes as she walked beside him, "Do you know any good places to eat down here? Jason wants to take me somewhere close."

"Jason this, Jason that," Sirius spat bitterly, "Everything's about Jason, isn't it?"

"He is my boyfriend," Azalea snapped, "And if you don't like it then to bad."

"How come you are allowed to date whoever you want, but I can't even flirt with other girls? It isn't fair at all!"

"Then flirt with them! Go take one somewhere! I don't care anymore," she exclaimed. Sirius looked away, the two staying quiet until they reached the park.

"Look, there is a girl over there. Why don't you go pick her up," Azalea asked bitterly as they passed the place.

"No...she is too young."

"Oh, so you have standards now," she asked, laughing bitterly, "Well aren't you one picky boy?" 

"Z, she looks like she is ten or eleven years old. How is that being picky? I don't want a little girl. Simple as that."