Chapter 3 - Fight

"You are not killing my sister. You will have to kill me before you kill her and James. They haven't done anything wrong," she growled, glaring at the man in front of her. The man laughed.

"Oh, Azalea. You and your foolish bravery. You should have known you would die from it someday, foolish girl," he said, his black cloak flying behind him. Azalea shivered and snuggled into her cloak even more, the wind making her curly hair fly in all directions.

"Bravery is not foolish, Voldemort, and neither am I. The day you die will be the day everyone knew what was coming, not the day I do."

"We will see about that," Voldemort said as he turned around and pointed his wand at Azalea "AVA-" His wand flew out of his hand. Azalea smirked and twirled the wand around her fingers.

"I'm not going to kill you, Voldemort. It is not my destiny. I am, however, going to warn you one time, and one time only. Don't go anywhere near my sister or her family. It will be the death of you." Voldemort laughed.

"Give me my wand, foolish girl. Nothing is stopping me from killing your sister, your brother-in-law, or your nephew. I will kill them and I will rule the wizarding world!"

"I warned you," Azalea shrugged as she took the wand, throwing it as far as she could, "You are lucky I didn't snap it in hinf." Voldemort dashed into the woods after his wand, ignoring her. Azalea looked at the trees around her, the dark sky, and the half lit moon above her. She felt the cold wind slapping against her face. That would be her last glimpse of Hogwarts for a while.

"Don't kill Lily," Azalea continued to scream in her sleep, unaware of Sirius shaking her, "Oh, I'll get you, you bloody twat! Come back and fight like a man!" Sirius shook Azalea even more, the worry on his face clear as day.

 "Z! Z! Z! Get up, Z! Azalea, you aren't going to kill whoever the bloody twat is! You are dreaming!" Azalea opened her eyes, her breathing heavy and sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Lily! I have to save her," she screamed as she tried to sit up ,only to be knocked back down by Sirius.

"Hold on a minute, Z! Lily is fine! You don't need to get up! Your skin is on fire! You need to cool down," he told her gently. Azalea laughed.

"I am pretty hot," she joked.

"Very hot, Z," Sirius rolled his eyes and laughed, "Now, tell me what that was about. I need to know full details before I go to the game. Tell me everything, or I won't be able to focus."

"You have a game today? I need to get ready! You don't have time to listen to my boring old dream! All I saw was someone trying to kill Lily, don't worry. It wasn't important," Azalea lied.

"Liar," Sirius called her out immediately, frowning at his best friend, "But I am going to let it slip until after the match. You are right! We do need to hurry." Azalea nodded and jumped up after him, running out of the door and to her own dorm.

"Lily, I am home," she screamed as she rushed into the room, throwing gryffindor themed clothes on quickly. She brushed her teeth and hair quickly, jogging back out of the room five minutes later.

"Siripoo," a girl screamed as she giggled and rushed towards him. Azalea stopping and glared, watching the interaction.

 "I have been looking for you all morning! I thought that maybe we could have some fun before the game," the girl giggled as she batted her eyelashes.

"Oh no she doesn't," Azalea growled and started stomping to them, stopping as Sirius spoke back.

"Sure. We have some time," he smirked as he began leading her away. Azalea glared at the girl and began stomping over to them once again, not caring who she ran over. She grabbed the girls shirt when she got to them, pulling her away from Sirius.