Chapter 9: well, it happened! And I'm so happy about it!!

She finally had to pull away when she had to breathe, but she put her head on his shoulder, feeling his hands move down her back and resting on her hips and causing a shiver to run down her spine.  After her breathing got back to normal, she looked up at him again.  "How long?" She asked. 
"Since I first saw you..." he replied, moving one hand back up to the back of her neck.  "But it really came through after you were shot...that's when I realized how deep my feelings went" he continued, moving his thumb along her collarbone.  "You?"
"As cheesy as it sounds, when I first saw you...but the day you did the demonstration using me as a guinea pig, and you were on top of me, that is when the feelings solidified." She replied with a smile.  It was then they both heard a series of cheers behind her.  She turned around and noticed their team was all smiling and cheering for them.  "Oh brother...don't you guys have other things to do?" She asked, clearly agitated.  Her agitation faded quickly when strong arms wrapped around her from behind, pulling her back. 
"Come on, let's give them something to talk about" was all she heard him say before he turned her back around and kissed her again, this time tipping her backwards slightly, one hand still on her lower back and the other on the back of her head.  She heard the wolf whistles in the background but at this point she really didn't care.  It was when she felt his hand on her back move down lower that she realized what he wanted and knew that they had to leave.  So, reluctantly, she pulled away again, panting slightly as he stood her back upright. 
"I think we've given them enough of a show, don't you?" She asked with a subtle smirk and wink.  He smiled at her in return before removing his hands from her, and she shuddered at the loss of contact. 
"And with that, agent Williams and I are leaving.  We will see you on Monday morning" he announced before taking her hand and pulling her along to his car and before she knew it, they were on their way to his house.
-Gibbs residence-
As soon as they got in the door, they couldn't keep their hands off each other and clothing was shed quickly.  It was by a sheer miracle that they made it to the bedroom door without tripping over the stairs...or each other.  Suddenly, he stopped his advances and looked at her, questioning with his eyes if this was what she wanted.  She smiled softly at him.
"If I didn't want this, I'd have stopped you before now" she replied and that was all the consent he needed, moving them into the room and shutting and locking the door behind him.
-next morning-
She woke up and looked around, realizing that she wasn't in her house.  The memories of the night before came to her quickly and she looked beside her.  She smiled at the sight of Gibbs there, sleeping peacefully.  She moved close to him, feeling his arms around her tighten as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"Morning" she heard him say after a few minutes.  She looked up at him and saw him smiling down at her.
"Good morning" she replied, and he responded by moving to where he was on top of her.
"Yes, it is" he said, putting his hands on either side of her face.  "Let's finish what we started"
"What are you waiting for?" She asked, watching as he moved closer to her.