Chapter 42: late night fun

A/N: Please be gentle with me for this one - this is the first time I've written anything even remotely...this topic...constructive criticism is welcome, but just be gentle about it...
-that night-
After quite a stressful day, Grace and Gibbs were content to just lay in bed together.  The twins were already asleep thanks to the nanny they'd hired courtesy of Abby, so now they had at least a few hours to themselves. 
They were snuggled against each other, and for a while, that's how it was.  Then, she felt her chin get tilted up.  She looked up at Gibbs with an almost shy smile.  He leaned down and kissed her cheek first, then moved to her jaw, then the corner of her mouth.  Then, he finally kissed her.  Before she knew it, he had her on her back on the bed and was repeatedly kissing her neck, his hands fiddling with the buttons on her nightshirt. 
She wasn't exactly being passive, either.  She was in the process of loosening his belt buckle.  He moved his head back up and kissed her again, lifting her up slightly to remove the now unbuttoned nightshirt from her.  He suddenly stopped and looked at her.
"Is this what you want?" He asked, and she looked at him like he was crazy.
"Jethro...we've been married for 3 years, two of them we were apart from each other.  If i didn't want this, I'd have stopped you long before now, trust me." She replied with a smile.  He nodded silently. 
Before she knew it, they were both naked and he was kissing her again.  He took her hands in his and moved them above her head, moving to kiss her neck again.  She moaned softly when he bit down, marking her on her collarbone.  He looked up at her again, and she nodded her consent.  Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he slowly entered her.  She tensed for a moment, but then relaxed.  Sensing she was ready, he moved further. 
"Come on, Jethro...do it" she said, looking right at him.  At her words, the gentleness of his movements started to fade away.  Before too long, they were both panting heavily as he continued roughly thrusting in and out of her.  At that point, it didn't take long for both of them to get their release and once they did, they relaxed and he rolled them both over so she was on top of him.  She rested her head on his chest, still catching her breath as he rubbed her back with one hand.  She looked at him and smiled.  He smiled at her in return and moved his other hand to the side of her face, moving a stray piece of hair out of the way and running the backs of his fingers along her cheek. 
"I love you, Grace" he said softly, and she smiled wider. 
"I love you too, Jethro" she replied, and she kissed him softly.  After a moment, she pulled away and rested her head on his chest again.  He hugged her close to him, not wanting to ever forget how she feels against him.  As if on cue, they both heard one of the kids crying in the next room.  She groaned and moved off of him to get out of bed, but he placed a hand on her chest, keeping her in the bed.
"I've got it, you get some rest.  Lord knows we both need it" he said with a subtle wink as he stood and pulled his pants back on.  She giggled as she watched him leave the room and pulled the covers up over her body.  The last thought she had as she felt sleep take her was 'things can't get much better than this...'
A/N: Whew! That was harder to write than it looks! I don't know how you people write that all the time! Anywho, next chapter is going to have lots of drama as an old enemy of Gibbs comes into the picture.