Chapter 17: Remember, Gibbs! - part 2

Previously...
"Gibbs!" She said, going to his side.  "TONY! MCGEE!" She yelled, and they were there in an instant.  "Call an ambulance, now!"
...
"He doesn't remember anything"
"Well, that's normal, right? When a traumatic event happens, its normal to forget about it"
"You don't understand...he doesn't remember"
...
"Mike Franks...been too long"
"Well, what do ya know? What can I do for ya, Miss Williams?"
"How many times have I told you to call me Grace? Anyways...I need your help"
"What's wrong?"
"It's Jethro..."
Grace was sitting patiently reading while Gibbs was watching the news.  She didn't say anything and neither did he.  Then, the room doors opened.
"Can't leave you alone for any time, can I probee?" Mike Franks said as he entered the room, and Grace had to hold back a chuckle at that - not even Gibbs knew that she and Franks knew each other. 
"Mike.  How are ya, boss?" Gibbs asked, and they started talking, and Grace was okay with not being included - this was her one shot at getting Gibbs back.  Thanks to Mike, Gibbs was brought up to speed on events through 9/11/01, and that was hard for her to witness - she had just started at KSP herself at that time.  Unfortunately, they didn't get much farther. 
"I'll walk you out, Mike" she said as she stood and turned to Gibbs.  "I'll be back"
"I'll be here" was all she got, but it was a step in the right direction for her.  She walked out of the room, Mike right behind her. 
"Thanks for coming...I think the team and I can take it from here."
"Not a problem.  So...how long?" Mike asked her and her mouth twitched.
"How did...never mind, I should know that by now...anyways, since Christmas" she replied, and he nodded.
"Well, you two just take care of each other"
"I don't think that'll be a problem.  The first big hurdle though will be getting him to remember"
"Well you probably know that he's stubborn, but don't give up."
"Giving up is not an option for me"