Chapter 15

Emma woke up with a burning headache and groaned softly. Yet, she felt an utter sensation of content and happiness inside of her.

She moved closer to the warm body next to her. She didn't remember anything from last night, it was a blank page, but she did feel the familiar tingling in her core and was certain she and Killian had enjoyed the previous night.

She couldn't open her eyes yet. She wasn't ready to wake up and she was afraid that her headache would only worsen if she'd do it.

Emma wrapped an arm around Killian and inhaled deeply. The scent of the duvet was weirdly familiar, yet not the one it usually had.

Maybe Killian had washed their sheets with another laundry detergent.

Killian had never had such a smooth skin as now. Emma was surprised by it, but her head hurt too much to fully comprehend it.

She just crawled closer to the warm body and stroked the smooth stomach Killian had never had before.

Emma nuzzled her nose in the crook of Killian's neck and again, it smelled different. Killian often smelled like either rum or aftershave, but now he smelled sweet, like a mix of lavender and vanilla.

She sighed contently, because whatever Killian had changed about his scents, she loved it much more than his old scent.

She felt him move in her arms and he turned around. Their lips were now close and Emma noticed that by the soft breaths that were tingling her skin.

The blonde didn't need to look to know where the other set of lips were and connected them. She still hadn't opened her eyes and she moaned as she touched the velvety soft, plump lips.

Emma now realized, that she hadn't appreciated Killian's kisses enough in the past. She didn't know whether it had to do with her hangover or because he smelled different, but this was the best kiss they'd ever shared.

Their tongues moved gently around one another and Emma felt a moan vibrating in her throat. She moved her hands up the stomach and stopped kissing when she felt something.

Killian didn't have boobs.

She slowly opened one eye and she saw that the brunette in front of her was just doing the same. They both screamed in sync and quickly moved away from each other.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" Regina asked and looked bewildered at Emma. She then groaned and shook her head. "No, no, no, no.." she muttered.

"We're naked.. did we..?" Emma didn't dare to finish the sentence, but Regina give her a knowing look.

"I'm rather sure we did," Regina said. "Though I don't remember anything from last night," she added.

Emma hadn't fully comprehended what was going on yet and her head ached even more after they both screamed so loud. She saw Regina rubbing her head as well, hinting that she was bothered by the same problem.

"I'm sorry I kissed you," Emma muttered. "I thought you were Killian."

Regina looked immensely offended at Emma. They were both holding up part of the duvet to cover their naked bodies with.

"I don't think I've ever been more insulted in my life," Regina muttered. "I thought you just were some random person. I'm going to fucking kill that husband of yours," Regina grunted, much to Emma's surprise.

She knew they'd done something wrong, especially towards Killian, so she didn't understand why Regina was mad at him.

"I God damnit told him this would happen."