4- Mansion

Julian's POV
I sat down next to Lia running late for class I looked over to see her sleeping her cheek pressed against the cold desk as she snored quietly.

I propped my head up against my arm as I watched her sleep when someone poked me.

"Why are you staring at her" I looked over to see Sofia smirking at me "I-I'm not.." I said turning towards the teacher.

The bell rang and Lia sat up tiredly as she grabbed her things and I followed behind her out the door as I ran out the front door of the school Lia laughing at my eagerness to finally leave.

I wrapped my arm around Lia's neck then Sofia's as I pulled them closer to me "wow..can you believe that we're going to be graduating in 3 months?" I said jumping up and down causing them pull away.

"I know right and I'm finally going to be turning 19" Sofia said dancing around in circles.

"Slow your roll I just turnt 18" Lia said crossing her arms over her chest I laughed shaking my head "me too!"

We hoped in Lia's car and headed out to get ice cream at the nearest fast food restaurant.

Lia's POV
"2 scoops of chocolate please" I said ordering my ice cream Sofia and Julian following behind with there own orders.

"1 scoop of mint chocolate chip" Sofia said
"2 scoops of cookie dough please" Julian said smiling brightly at the lady at the desk.

Julian was sweaty from running around in the parking lot like a little kid he moved his hair back with his hands allowing me to admire his dimples once again, I smiled at the sight of his beauty but once I realized I was staring I shook my head and looked in a different direction to see Sofia smirking at me as she snickered.

"What's so funny?" I said going to sit on the bench beside her "ooh nothing!" She said as she crossed her legs I shrugged my shoulders and Julian came back holding his ice cream.

"Your ice cream is ready" he said making me and Sofia jump up and run to the booth to collect our ice cream.

We played around in the park for about 30 minutes before we decided it was time to go home.

"Let's hang out at Lia's house!" Sofia said sitting down in the passenger seat. "we always go to my house why not Julian's instead" I said turning to him in the backseat.

"Sure why not" Julian said shrugging his shoulders
"Same place?" I asked starting to drive he stopped talking for a minute "oh no I moved out last month" he said pointing me towards the direction of his house.

We arrived at his house and me and Sofia starred at the house in awe "how do you live in such a huge house...and by yourself" Sofia said stepping out of the car.

"My grandfather paid for me to move out" Julian said getting out the car walking to the front door and unlocking it.

We all entered and we immediately were blown away by the size of the house "Omg is that an elevator in your house!" I said running over to it pushing buttons.

Julian laughed as he whispered to himself "she's adorable" he thought I didn't hear him but I did.

I quickly moved on from the situation as I ran up the stairs "why is your bathroom so big?!" Sofia said from downstairs.

"I don't know it just is" Julian said laughing I walked over to the top of the staircase and looked down into the backyard "OH MY GOSH SOFIA HE HAS A POOL!"

Sofia came running up to where I was as she jumped up and down in excitement "Julian can we please get in" Sofia said running back down clinging to his arm.

I frowned at the sight quickly shaking it off before I walked down to where they were "sure" Julian said walking upstairs.

"Well this is my room" he said showing us the inside of his room. I roamed around his room looking at his belongings.

I picked up a frame of him and his older brother "you have a brother?" I said turning to look at him.

"Yeah he lives back in South Korea..I miss him every day" he said walking over to my side as Sofia propped herself against the door frame watching us.

We made our way out his room eventually and he gave us his sisters old bathing suit's to wear into the pool that we stayed in for hours goofing off.

Sorry for the short chapter writers
block is real :/

Anyways don't forget to Vote and Comment!