6- Home

After graduation I was too scared to even step foot back in my house what if he was there or what if he was plotting on me.

How am I supposed to explain to my stepdad the situation if my mom won't do it.

I woke up and Julian's house again month 2 of being here. I look over to my phone and see my 500 missed calls from my mom and stepdad I take a deep breath and decided to dial my stepdad.

L: Hello...?

Dad: SOFIA! It's been 2 months where are you!!

L: I'm...with Julian and Sofia of course

Dad: Come home your mom is worried sick!

L: ...Is he there?

Dad: Is who here hun?

L: My dad...is he there?

Dad: No..honey no he's not here and I don't understand what is going on either your mother refuses to say and she keeps dogging the topic.

L: Ok...I'm on my way

I got up and walked down stairs to see Julian and Sofia eating breakfast I say down beside Julian and placed a pancake on my plate.

"Good morning babe" Julian said kissing my temple I smiled at him and continued eating.

"So...I decided to go visit my parents today" I said not making eye contact with anyone.

"Why what if you dad is there?" Sofia asked looking a little concerned. I shook my head at her "no my stepdad said he isn't".

The agreed to me going and we finished breakfast and I went back upstairs to get dressed.

Julian walked in behind me closing the door silently and locking it.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "Lia are you sure your ok?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder gently kissing it.

"Babe really I'm fine" I turned around and faced him and he kissed me on the lips as he pushed me down to the bed.

"Lia...I love you" he said removing my pajamas "I love you more" I said falling into his warmth.

_______________________

Still Lia's POV

I woke up probably 2 hours later and looked over to see Julian starring at me he smiled when I looked up at him.

"Your finally awake.." he said smiling happily I groaned from the tiredness and pulled him closer laying on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You have to get up soon...your parents are waiting" he pulled away and got out the bed holding the blanket over himself as I took the sheets in front of my body.

"Ok" I said groggily holding the sheets to my chest as I walked to my closet to get my clothes to change into.

20 minutes later I was finally dressed and ready "Sofia..Julian I'll be back by 10 tonight don't wait up"

"Ok I'll text you!" They yelled from the living room couch since they were watching a movie.

I made my way to my parents house and rang the doorbell "wow..it's been a minute since I've been here" I whispered to myself when the door swung open.

Jackson came running to the door and he jumped into my arms "sissy I missed you!" He said sadly he pulled away from the hug then hit me.

"OUCH" I said holding my arm he punched "you promised to see me everyday remember!" He said pulling me into the house.

"I'm sorry bud I just got really busy" I said when my mom came running to me crying.

"Lia where have you been I was worried sick!" I rolled my eyes and pulled her off me "I'm fine" I said walking over to my stepdad and hugging him.

"Lia we missed you a lot!" I smiled at him and we all sat in the couch and talked for a while.

"So you'll move back on right sissy?" Jackson said excitedly bouncing on the couch.

I pouted at him "no I'm sorry bud...I'm not coming back put you can visit me as often as you want just call me and I'll pick you up I promise!" I said ruffling his hair.

He didn't believe for even a second "you always lie" he said tears in his eyes as he walked to his room.

I sunk in my seat and my mom began "see this is why you should be home I don't care if your an adult now you need to be here!"

"And you know what else needs to be done mom hmm?" I said crossing my arms "dad needs to know what happened but I don't see you telling him!"

She went quite and sat back in her seat as my stepdad looked at us..."Lia please tell me"

I took a deep breath and began telling him the story from the top...

"the day I turned 3 is the day he started abusing me...it was a nightmare"

BUM BUM BUMMMMM! How will her step dad react will he be ANGRY and leave or will he stay by there sides?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment
Ooh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN