14- date

Lia's POV

We arrived s as t the restaurant and Kai jumped out and opened the door on my side linking his arm with mine as he pulled me in.

"Reservations for Kai Moto" the waiter lead us to the table and Kai pulled out my chair for me to sit.

"Thank you!" I said smiling at him excitedly
My pleasure.

The waiter came out and we ordered our food and drinks and he went back to prepare them.

"So..Lia tell me about yourself we moved so fast but I vaguely know you" I smiled at him.

"What do you want to know I'm an open book!"

Umm..about your career what made you choose it?

"Ahh my career..hmm..I chose a nurse because I've always found a passion in helping people especially kids I want to be a pediatric nurse so I can help kids an babies"

He smiled at me continuing to his best question.
"I know we aren't far into our relationship but I feel this is something you should know because...I see us going somewhere in the future so um here I go....I can't have kids"

I was a little confused on what he was saying so I assumed my face didn't look the happiest because he frowned at my reaction.

"I assume you wanted more kids..."
ooh no no no I was just trying to process what you were saying...I mean you could always adopt a kid..

He scoffed at me and I looked at him sideways
"You mean WE could always adopt!" I chuckled at him wow there we've been together less than 24 hours don't get to ahead of yourself I said in a mocking tone.

He giggled at me and I sat back feeling more comfortable with him.

"Uh..I do have a personal question"

"Shoot" I scooted forward listening closely.

"How did you become a single mom?"
I froze for a moment thinking of the answer.

"Well...I was in a relationship with a guy in high school and over the summer I moved in with him due to family issues and..yeah you know what we did and some time after his dad told him he was going to marry someone else an arranged marriage to benefit his company so...we went on a break and a few days after I found out I was pregnant and he came to me once I told him over the phone and everything just blew up because he got married to her behind my back even though we were still on a break and then he called me a gold digger..unbelievable I don't need a mans money I can care for me and my child alone but he refused to believe that so I kicked him out and we ended there and it's been almost a year..so yeah"

He sighed and placed his hand on mine.
"I'm sorry you went through that..but I'm here now"

I smiled at his sweet words and the waiter came and gave us our drinks and food.

"Pasta for the lady and steak for the fellow" he said placing the food as we thanked him.

We chatted as we ate and after about an hour we decided it was time to leave we agreed that he would pay the meal and I would pay the tip after a little while if arguing clearly I lost.

We hoped in the car and he started driving after about 10 minutes I got curious "where are we going?"

I turned to him and he smiled "my house" he said turning back to look at the road.

I got a little nervous and things started rushing through my head, what are we going to do at his house is he expecting more than what I am does he want to sleep with me..wait am I ready for that we just meet I mean we did kiss already...

I guess he read my mind because he placed his hand on my thigh "no need to be nervous Lia I won't do anything you don't want me to do.."

Once he said that I calmed down and we pulled up to his house I would have been surprised by how big his house was but I've seen Julian's house so..

He parked the car and came around and opened my door taking my hand in his.

We walked in the house and we took off our shoes I looked around as he watched me.

"Your home is beautiful!" I said smiling at him he thanked me and took me upstairs.

I bowed as we passed by his maids and his chef and they smiled at me nicely as Kai pulled me up the stairs.

He sat me on the bed and kissed my lips and walked to his bathroom leaving me surprised.

I sat there in shock and he came back and sat beside me chuckling at my reaction "your my girlfriend am I not allowed to kiss you without that reaction"

I came back to reality and I nervously laughed at him and he gave me sweat pants and a tee shirt.
"Can you please stay over?" He said pouting

I gave him back the clothes and hugged him
"I can't Ezra is waiting for me" I pouted back.

He fell back on the bed with me in his arms and whispered to me "but I wanted to have some fun"
I giggled at him and look up at him "no we've been dating for a day we should wait" I said hugging him tighter.

He smiled at me and agreed with me we decided to watch a movie and cuddle instead.

Later that night he took me home to Ezra.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please don't forget to Vote and Comment!

I have to figure out how to end this because the story is coming to an end I think maybe...