5- Graduation

Lia's POV
"Girls put your gown on I want pictures!" My mom said as we both put or graduation gowns over our dresses then placing the cap on our heads.

We posed in front of the house with our arms wrapped around each other as we smiled when the camera clicked.

My mom took a million and one pictures of the both of us together then the 2 of us apart when Julian pulled up in his car hoping out and running to us engulfing us in hugs.

"I can't believe we're finally graduating!" Julian said twirling around spinning his cap on his finger.

"I know right" my mom said sighing as she wiped her imaginary tears from her face. My dad laughed and Jackson smiled at me excitedly.

"sissy when you go to college you'll visit me still right..like everyday?" He said pouting as he toughed on my shirt.

"I'll visit very often how about that" I said bending down to be at eye level with him. He smiled and shook his head and we all hopped in the car and drove to our school for graduation.

____________________

"Finished bottom of the school...well um we have Julian Choi!!" The principal said as me and Sofia stood to our feet cheering for him since his parents didn't even bother to come.

A couple people later it was my turn

"5th in the whole school, 3rd in the 12th grade we have Lia Kim!!" He said as I rose to my feet and walked to the stage proceeding to shaking the principals hand as I watched my mom take picture as my father whistled loudly and Jackson danced happily. I looked over to see Sofia and Julian clapping happily for me as I walked of stage

A couple more people later...

"23rd in the school 13th in the 12th grade next up we have Sofia Martinez!" The speaker said as Sofia did her victory dance down to the principal making everyone laugh at her.

After about 300 kids being called and him giving a hour long speech we all stood and turned our cap cords to the opposite side.

The principal did the cue and everyone threw there hats into the air it was as if it was all happening in slow motion I didn't want the moment to end just as it was about I turned and made eye contact with Julian beside me and he pushed his lips up against mine and I felt like I was finally satisfied.

"I like you.." he said pulling away from me holding my waist. I looked around and everyone was busy doing their own thing talking to there families meeting with friends.

When I realized I wasn't the center of everyones attention I looked back at Julian and he was still starring at me patiently smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him closer for another kiss he immediately pulled away and I frowned "so does that mean you like me too?" He said nervously I laughed at his shyness "yes silly".

He pulled me into a hug and we turned to walk and I met faces with Sofia, my brother,my mom,dad, and other dad......wait what?

I turned back to see my biological dad standing beside my stepdad he looked like he carried himself a lot better than he did when I was younger.

Dean Kim
My father...also one of the few people I fear of course because he abused me almost all my life.
I never thought I'd see him again not after what he did to me I know he got out of jail last year but I just didn't expect him to show up at me graduation like he's invited.

Once I laid eyes on him I felt my hands start to shake as I slowly stepped behind Julian. My mom slowly brought her arm out to pull me back to my dad but I wouldn't let her.

I trust my mom with everything but my biological father she was never able to keep me safe from him then matter of fact she watched him beat me every day for 10 years so when it came to him I distrust not for a second.

I stood behind Julian as my hands shook I grabbed the back of his gown "please.." I whispered as Sofia came walking towards me.

"Sweetheart I just wanted to come and congratulate you on your graduation...can I at least se your face it's been 8 years..." I started shaking and Sofia stepped in front of him..

"Sir...I think you should go..." she said standing directly in front of Julian who was in front of me.

"please.." I whispered against Julian's back again
He turned around lifting my face with his fingers "Lia what's wrong?" He asked me as I continued to shake again.

"Julian...please c-can we l-leave.." without hesitation he took my hand and lead me out of the auditorium my stepdad left confused and my mom and biological dad left frustrated and Jackson well he was oblivious to the whole situation.

Sofia followed behind me and Julian laid me against his car as he searched for water in the backseat, once he found it he opened it and gave it to me.

"Lia...what was that..are you ok who is he..why were you so sc-" I cut him off mid way "that's my biological dad...I told you how he was the best dad remember?" I asked looking up at him on the break of tears.

"Yes..." he said wiping my tears away I sighed as I put my head against his chest "I don't know.." I said giving up in the explanation.

He sighed and Sofia walked through the doors "allow me to explain then that sorry excuse for a human use to abuse Lia when she was younger up until she was 10 years old that's why she use to flinch whenever you touched her..she's scared of men basically"

Sofia said looking at me sadly "...I'm not scared of men" I said wiping my tears again arguing with Sofia when I felt a tear fall on my face..but it wasn't mine.

I looked up at Julian whose hands were still holding my face "why didn't you ever tell me" he asked.

I wiped his tears with my sleeves as I pouted "it's a sore topic..." he shook his head and opened the door for me and we all climbed into to car and drove off.

A/N: haha I'm back guys! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter please Vote and Comment!

Happy Reading <3