8- Future plans

Lia's POV

Big J: sis can you come pick me up???

Lia: sure but why?

Big J: mom and dad are fighting AGAIN

Lia: ok...I'm on my way

Big J: ❤️❤️

I arrived at the house and Jackson came running out holding his small bag of clothes with my father standing at the door waving us on.

"How bad is it?" I asked Jackson as I pulled off he huffed and looked up towards the drivers seat.

"On a scale from 1-10 I'd say a solid 4 so not so bad it's just them arguing back and forth" I hum in response and he leans back sighing.

"..what are they fighting about?" I asked him curiously he taps his chin then he spoke

The last thing I heard them say was "you hid that from me our whole marriage I wouldn't be surprised if you were hiding more" that's the last thing I remember he said pulling out his phone turning on some cartoon.

I sighed as we pulled up to Julian's house and we both hopped out and Jackson ran straight towards the trampoline in the backyard I smiled at him and made my way back upstairs to Julian plopping down beside him on the bed.

"Wake up!" I said annoyingly shaking him he groaned and pulled me into his arms speaking with his deep morning voice "your dressed..where did you go" he said lifting his head up to lay on my knees.

To get Jackson I stated playing in his hair he hummed in satisfaction and we laid there for a while.

About 10 minutes later I pushed his body up off the bed "ok time to get up now..we have to tour university today" I said excitedly remembering today's plans.

He groaned in annoyance and got up going to his closet while I went down stairs to see Sofia and Jackson playing around in the kitchen.

"Sofia are you going to campus tour still?" I asked her stuffing banana bread in my mouth. She shook her head no in response.

"I'm too broke for that I'm just going to go straight to work..I got a great internship at the bank so maybe I can work my way up to the real deal" she said smiling walking over to the sink to wash her hands.

I nodded in response and turned my attention to Jackson "bub you have to come with me and Julian or go back home pick" I said making him frown

"Can't I just stay with Sofia pleaseeeee!" He said whining I scoffed at him "well ask Sofia" I said turning to look at her.

"Sure buddy I'm just going to the mall today" she said Jackson shaking his head in approval.

Julian came sliding down the staircase happily leaving a peck on my lips and giving Jackson a fist bump.

So we have to get going now the tour is in 3 hours and it takes an hour and a half to get there he said grabbing his keys and my hand running towards the front door I quickly kissed Jackson's forehead waving the 2 goodbye.

_____________________________

We arrived at the university 45 minutes early I turned to look at Julian who was frowning at the booklet for the school.

"Baby...I need to tell you something" I hummed in response and he grabbed my hand cupping the other one on top of my hand.

"I-I can't go to university with you..." I slumped at his words and he continued "my dad called last week and he said I need to take over the company...he's getting old and there are so many things he wants me to do for him"

I shake my head in understanding "what else does he want you to do" I asked curiously.

He sighed sadly "before I say anything..you know I love you so much right?"

JULIAN CHOI DON'T YOU SCARE ME! I said moving my hands from his now crossing them over my chest.

"Ok ok...he wants me to marry.." he said shyly and I blushed are him.

"Then let's get married!" I said excitedly

I see the sorrow in his eyes and my excitement immediately fades "he already has someone picked out for me...it's his business partners daughter"

I huff in anticipation "why are you telling me all this now when I'm about to go in to see the school Julian!" I said tears streaming down my face.

He quickly wiped them away with his thumbs and I pushed them away from my face and got out the car.

I started walked toward the entrance "Lia where are you going!" I heard him yell after me as I ignored him.

Hearing him speak of marrying someone else made me feel sick to the point that I was throwing up in the bathroom toilet for 10 minutes.

Julian banged on the door aggressively "come on baby..what's wrong are you sick" he asked I could hear the hurt in his voice as he spoke to me.

"Just...just go away I'll find my own way home" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He sighed and pulled himself away from the door "ok..I'll leave but you need to go to the tour it starts in 5 minutes I'll see you later princess" he said walking back to the car and speeding away.

Tears came even harder with his last word princess I repeated to myself sadly.

I quickly wiped my tears and retouched up my makeup leaving the bathroom making it to the tour guide with 2 minutes to spare.

Hiiii readers I'm back again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment and vote!

I'm sorry for any grammatical errors :/

Until next time! <3