10- your selfish

Lia: ...hello?

Julian: hi princess how are you?

Lia: I'm good...why haven't you called?

Julian: I'm sorry I've been trying to figure everything out and I don't know what to do.

Lia: come to me

Julian: but you said-

Lia: I know what I said but...I need you

Julian: Lia I'm sorry I messed up..

Lia: what do you mean?
You said said you wouldn't do anything without talking to me first.

Julian: IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME TO STAY I WOULD HAVE DROPPED EVERYTHING FOR YOU LIA BUT YOU DIDN'T.

Lia: BECAUSE I WAS SCARED!..I was scared ok but I love you please just come to me.

Julian: it's not that easy Lia you know that..

Lia: I don't know that it's just that easy!

Julian: ...I didn't answer this call to be yelled at.

Lia: you yelled at me first..

Julian: just tell me what you need why did you call?

Lia: *sobs*

Julian: princess?..I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just can't back out.

Lia: no matter what?

Julian: ..no matter what.

Lia: even...even if I told you I was pregnant?

Julian: ....

Lia: that's why I called *sobs*

Julian: is it mine..?

Lia: ....yes

Julian: Lia..I can't

Lia: what do you mean you can't?

Julian: me and Raven got married last week..

*Call ended*

I threw my phone across the room and stuffed my face in my pillow bawling my eyes out I couldn't even get word out I was so stressed.

"Lia..what did he say?"

"I-I" words couldn't even form as I grabbed my pillow wallowing in my sorrow.

My phone rang again and Sofia ran over to pick it up "what did you say to her Julian!" She said in a panic.

At this point I was basically screaming in pain although it wasn't physically it was mentally destroying me.

"I can't do this..I can't" I kept saying over and over again covering myself with my blanket.

Sofia's POV

"Why would you say that to her at a moment like this I think you actually broke her she loves you how could you be so inconsiderate towards her this isn't a hit it and quit it tho situation Julian Eres tan estúpido por qué harías eso!"

Come to xxxxxx St. right now and make it right or I'll hunt you down and kill you myself you have 10 minutes rápidamente estúpido!

I hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom to see Lia literally shaking under the covers in her bed.

10 minutes later Julian rung the door bell I ran to the front door and pulled him in "she's back there"

Lia's POV

I heard the door ring and Sofia ran to the door she was whispering to the person but they weren't responding to her.

The door slowly creeped open and I went back under my blanket ready to cry some more.

"Princess.." I froze in terror when I heard his voice "Do not call me that!" I said shaking.

He pulled the covers off me "Lia..talk to me.."
"What's there to talks about hmm? I'm pregnant by you and you don't want the baby but guess what I don't care I'm keeping it your a cheater and a lier we agreed it was just a break and you cheated you married her you said you would figure it out and come back to me but no you cheated instead your a piece of sh-"

"I know..and I'm sorry I'm so so sorry Lia I love you I never cheated I've never even touched her I barely even look at her because I want you I leave her I just..I have to wait 4 years before I can"

I scoffed at him "4 years! am I a joke to you Julian Choi? Our Child no..my child is going to be 4 years old by the time that happens they're going to grow up without a father for 4 years! There is no going back from what it is you did you lied, you cheated, you deceived me you-"

"No your being so selfish right now you told me that you understand you told me to go to my family you told me it was ok and now that your pregnant you want me all of the sudden! Do you want me or do you know that you won't be a good mother to the child without having me by your side or is it that you want my money to be able to raise this kids!"

My mouth dropped at his statement and I stood to my feet "how dare you accuse me of some bs like that I don't want your money I don't need your money so get out..GET OUT!"

He grabbed his coat and stormed out my room into the living room "and don't ever contact me again go to your wife don't ever come for MY child either they won't need you!" I slammed the door behind him.

"AHH I HATE HIM!" I said walking back to the room I didn't even want to cry this time I saw his true colors and that was enough to make me start to stop loving him but this is only the beginning of our journey.

Hello readers!
Please comment and vote

P.s. the next chapter is going to be a bit of a time skip just a heads up! <3