f o u r t y o n e

oh would you look at that, its another long ass chapter. enjoy!

"did you cry?"

"did you cry?"

"a man mustn't cry"

"says who?"

"says i"

"no wonder it sounds stupid"

feeling his fingers stop running through her hair, hyein looks up to see a pouting chenle which made her chuckle.

hyein raised her upper body from his chest as she stayed seated on his thighs, making his hands fall from her hair to her hips.

she looks down at the male lying flat on the bed with an adoring smile, causing chenle's heartbeat to quicken. unable to hold herself from cooing at how adorable her boyfriend is, hyein outstretched her hand to pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"i was just kidding lele"

"your jokes are too mean"

his reply made her laugh as she holds a peace sign at the male while grinning before falling back to his chest with a soft thud sound following after.

a pleased sigh escaped her lips as she snuggles closer to his body, getting comfortable from the warmth radiating from his body. chenle moved one of his hands from her hips to her back as his finger began to habitually draw circles there.

"i'll call my mom tomorrow"

"do you want me to be there with you?"

the girl shook her head side to side against his neck, causing a ticklish feeling for the male at feeling her nose rubbing against his skin.

"i can handle this alone"

"you better not chicken out"

he felt her lips curving into a smile against his skin which made a smile appear on his face as well. wanting to give the male more love than he gives her, hyein raised one of her hands as she began to draw the same circles chenle's drawing on her back but instead, she's drawing it near his collar bone.

she then raised her head slightly to give a chaste kiss on his jaw before whispering out, "thank you.. for everything"

the smile on his face grew bigger as he softly kisses her hair, "thank you for everything as well, angel"

and just like that, the couple spent the night just being together in each other's arms as they waited for the sleeping fairy to come and take them to venture towards dreamland.

-

"i'll be downstairs if you need me"

the two teenagers parted from their short hug as the male still kept a hand behind her nodding head, the male gave her a warm smile as he leaned forward to place a chaste kiss on her forehead - warming her heart as a content smile appeared on her lips.