34 | I Love You To Death And Back

Anna

"Blake, it doesn't look that bad," I assure him. "It makes you look... brave."

Adrian nods, and Bailey just stands there, wincing. "Bailey thinks otherwise," Blake grumbles. I glare at her, and she quickly smiles.

"It's not bad. You still look hot," She states until she realizes what she just said. "I mean... not like Adrian- You know what? I'll just shut up. You look great Blake."

"See, she thinks you look amazing," I tell him. "I don't see why you're looking at this like a bad thing. It's supposed to help you walk."

"I don't need it's help," He grumbles. I roll my eyes.

"Blake, the last time you said that, you fell," I point out. Adrian nods, while Bailey winces. "Walk now."

He mumbles something about how dumb this is and takes a step. "My baby's first steps," I coo, but earn a glare from him. "I mean, first steps since five months."

"There it's over. I can walk, now y'all can leave."

"Me too?" I ask, pouting.

"Not you."

"Alright people, Blake and I need some couple-time. You can take your couple-time as well, see you later," I speak as I push them out of the bedroom. Once they're gone, I turn to Blake.

"I know it hurts, and you know, it hurts me more..." I tell him. "But we all go through tough times, and this just made you stronger." He sits down on the bed. He's lost a lot of weight. He couldn't eat food much when his important organs were healing.

But he'll gain weight. He eats like a horse anyway.

I take a seat next to him on the bed. "Will making out make you feel better?" I ask, with a smirk playing on my face.

He smiles. "It always does."

Without hesitation, I plant my lips onto his, and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me back, until he lays me on my back, planting kisses all over my neck. Tease. Bite. Tease. Bite.

I moan, closing my eyes, pulling him closer. "So fucking good," He murmurs, as he slides off my top, planting kisses on my stomach. "I missed this."

"I missed this so goddamn much," He groans as he plants a kiss on my lips once more. I take in every aspect of him. His strong brown eyes, his golden dark skin, and his soft lips on me.

I close my eyes as he slides off my skirt. I kick off my heels and wrap my legs around his hips. "You taste so good," He groans as he grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him. I try to lean weight on him too much, since he just got better.

I slide the shirt off him, revealing scars from the bullets. I ignore them. I let out a loud moan, and then bite my lips as Blake plays around under my bra. Digging my nails into his back, I close my eyes, taking in all the intimate feelings. "Blake, do it over there," I tell him, almost like a command.

He reaches to unbutton my bra, but I shake my head. "Let's save that for tonight," I wink. He lays me back down on the bed, and lays next to me.

"You're my favorite person in the entire world," He whispers. "Don't tell this to Adrian."

I laugh. "Don't worry. I am my favorite person too."

"Hey!" He whines. I kiss his lips, and wrap my arms around his torso. "I love you."

"Yeah, I love me too," I tease. He pouts, and I bite my lips to hold in a smile. "You're so cute, Blake."

"I think you mean hot."

"Cute."

"Hot."

"Cute."

"Cute."

"Hot."

"Ha! I got you! You admitted that I'm hot," He laughs.

"And you admitted that you're cute."

"Can we just meet in the middle?"

"Okay, but I'm only compromising because it's you." He wraps his arms around my bare waist, and we stay in that position, just talking to each other.

"How's your brother?" Blake asks.

"He's well. I'm glad he quit all that and started a respectable business. I'm proud." My brother used to sell drugs, until things went wrong, and he had no choice but to stop. He risked his life trying to stop all that drug dealing he was doing, but in the end, he did it.

Now he's the owner of a hotel business.

"I don't think he likes me."

"He doesn't. But it doesn't matter. You're not his boyfriend, you're mine."

"I'm always yours," He states, smiling from ear to ear. "And you're always mine," He kisses my forehead. "It's been five months, since we've slept like this."

"But here we are now. I thought I'd lose you Blake," I start tearing up. "I thought I'd lose you, and it was the worst feeling ever. Never do that to me ever again. I don't want to lose you. I want you here, always. By my side. Kissing me, joking with me, talking to me. I love you so fucking much, it drives me crazy."

"Baby," He starts, his eyes soft, and loving. "I'm always here. I'll never leave you. I would fight the entire universe for you, you know that."

I close my eyes for a second, and then open them. "I know, and that's why I love you. Plus, you come with a heck load of money."

"It's always the money, isn't it," He jokes. "Money can't buy happiness. Fear can't buy love."

"Money bought us those doctors, and fear bought me your life."

"Good point."

I snuggle close. Blake is still shirtless, and my clothes are still tossed in a corner. But, who feels self conscious with your lover?

And for me, I don't feel self conscious with my world next to me.

"I love you, Blake Lauren Rodriguez. I love you to death and back."

———————

vote, comment, follow!

eeeeeeekkkk! best couple award. i love anna and blake so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

what did you think of this chapter? >>