+ BONUS CHAPTER (1)

this is a bonus chapter, because i couldn't get enough of writing this story. there will definitely be more bonus chapter, but this one is in Blake's POV, since we never had his POV in this book. 

Blake- 

"I lost them!" I yell, my voice panick-stricken. You know, things just couldn't get any worse. 

"We're lost!" Anna yells back. Or at least that really blurry blob looks like her. I'm sure it's her, there's nothing to worry about. Then her hand wraps around mine. "Blake, I swear to god, I can't believe you lost your contacts."

"It's not my fault!" I groan. Something went in my eye and I was trying to remove it, but instead I removed my contacts. 

"It is, you nitwit. We're in New York, on a fucking date, and we're lost. How are we going to find our way?" 

"Go with the flow?" I offer lamely. She rolls her eyes and drags me along with her. 

"Don't let go of my hand," She states as she maneuvers through the New York crowd. I don't think she knows where she's going but at least she can see where she's going. If I tried to lead us out of here, I'd have a better chance trying to echolocate. 

But I tip my imaginary hat at a random stranger as Anna drags me through New York City. "Aha! A subway!" She states enthusiastically. "Blake, you better have money." 

"Of course I have money," I feel around in my pockets and then hand her a wad of cash. "Here." Before she can take it in her hand, someone swipes it from mine. 

"I did have money." 

"Do you have more?" 

"No." 

"Well, this just got a lot more complicated. Blake, you don't bring out a wad of cash near a suspicious sidewalk in New York City. That's just begging someone to steal your money." 

"Should we start begging for money now?" I ask her seriously. 

"Don't you have a phone? Call Adrian." 

"It's dead." 

"R.I.P." 

"Thank you." 

"I was talking about you." 

"Don't you have a phone?" I ask her, and she rolls her eyes. 

"Blake, I lost it, remember?" She states as if I was supposed to know that. And I can't believe she lost the super expensive phone I bought her. It's as if she doesn't even care about me. I quickly swipe someone's wallet from their back-pocket. That's a really bad place to keep a wallet. 

It's pink as well, so even without my contacts, I can see that. 

"Hey, I found..." I squint at the bill, "twenty bucks," I tell Anna, waving the wallet at her. I quickly put back the wallet in it's owner's pocket, and keep the money. 

"Great. Don't lose it." 

"Aye aye." 

———————

"Blake, where are we?" 

"I don't know, I can't see. But this looks like China Town." 

"Which way is home?" She asks me. 

"I don't know! Let's follow the North star." 

"Blake, stop suggesting stupid things. I'm low on patience and high on hunger, so I'll abandon you here and navigate my own way home."