Another Note

OMGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS 113K READS RIGHT NOW! I'M DYINGG!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

And also, I was just reading through my book, and realized that I failed to add in diversity. Sure, yes Blake was African-American, but that wasn't all the diversity in the world. I needed to acknowledge LGBTQ+ characters and other races and ethnicities.

I feel horrible right now for not doing that. This is my first completed book though, and I'll make sure to improve on that further on. I'm still 15, and improving my writing skills.

I just want you all to know that I fully support everyone and respect our differences. Of course.. if you want to be a serial killer or something, then I suggest finding someone else to support your... rather scary hobbies/professions.

To be honest, I had no idea this book even had a future. I wrote this story for pastime and escape from reality, and it getting so many reads and stuff is like unreal. I had a whole ass seizure when I saw that my book was #8 in #romance.

I cannot believe any of this right now. And again, my sincere apologies for failing to express diversity in my book. It was centered around 4 character and 2 of them most focused on. I really need to work on my writing skills.

If you still think my book is good, then I love love love love love love love love youuuu! Thank you so much for reading my book! It means the entire world to me. Writing is one of my passions and I definitely would want one of my books on a bookshelf one day, but that's probably not going to happen anyway, soooooooooo, Wattpad it is!

Anyhoooooo, that's my really long letter. Thank you for reading this, if you did.

And um, thank you? Love you. :)