10

Quinn was a nervous wreck the entire time leading up to Thanksgiving. Between everything going on, she spent most of her time in the bathroom puking her guts out.

Judy showed up on Thanksgiving morning.

"Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving." Quinn repeated as she let her mother into the apartment. "Come in and I'll give you the tour."

"Where's your boyfriend?" Judy wondered as she put her bag down and took off her coat and shoes.

"He'll be here soon. His flight got delayed." Quinn responded. "Give me your coat."

Judy passed her coat to Quinn, who put it in the closet.

"Okay, let me show you around." Quinn said as she led Judy through the apartment. "So you saw the living room. This is our kitchen."

"This is a nice sized kitchen for a studio apartment." Judy noted.

"Yeah, and this is my room." Quinn said as she opened her bedroom door. "The other one is Finn's room, but I'm sure he hasn't cleaned up and wouldn't want us going through his stuff so..."

Judy nodded.

"This is the bathroom and that's it on the tour." Quinn told Judy. "Our couch pulls out into a full-sized bed so you can sleep there. I washed a fresh set of sheets for it."

"Thank you." Judy responded.

Quinn nodded as her phone went off. "I have to get this. Make yourself comfortable."

Quinn grabbed her phone and exited the apartment, searching for Noah in the hall.

"Hey."

"Hey." Quinn said as she hugged Noah. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Yeah." Noah replied when they parted. "How's it going?"

"She just got here so all we did was the tour." Quinn explained.

Noah nodded. "Wanna introduce me then?"

"Yeah, I'm just warning you, she doesn't usually like my boyfriends." Quinn warned Noah.

"Boyfriend?" Noah repeated.

"Right." Quinn muttered. "I kinda told her you're my boyfriend so when we tell her the other thing, it won't be so bad."

Noah nodded. "Okay. Let's go inside."