𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

[ c h a p t e r t h r e e ]
mellow waves

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
- Oscar Wilde.

" - Oscar Wilde

•••

"I'll get a car and go to Greenwich to get help." Cassandra starts, leaning on a wall. Last night was indeed crazy, and most of the guys couldn't stand up.

Karma had to go back to her house earlier than the others to prepare a room for the boys. She drifted to sleep without noticing the time and by the time she had woke up, Avery was laid out on her bed beside her.

Karma cooked them breakfast and made sure to make coffee to help them with their hangover. After receiving a text to meet up with Cassandra back at the Church, Karma changed her clothes and drove back to the meeting place.

Luckily for her, Leo wasn't too drunk last night and she could count on him to wake the other two before she had left the house. It wasn't a surprise that Avery would probably wake up much later, so she instructed him to heat her food once she did.

Karma was sitting beside Harry on the doorstep, with Allie standing beside her. She stood up and walked closer to Cassandra.

"Why you?" Harry replied to the girl.

"Someone has to find out where everyone went," Cassandra explains to the boy who barely even looked alive. Harry ran his fingers through his messy curls, looking at the blonde who was talking. "We can't all go."

"I'll do it." Harry tells her.

"You're sober?" Cassandra responds with a light smirk, looking back at the boy. "Fuck you, Cassandra." Harry tells the girl after sighing.

"I'll come with, to make sure this drunk wont crash in a mile." Karma tells Cassandra, patting her shoulder.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks, Karma." Cassandra smiles at the girl.

"Luke, you wanna see if we can get some of the guys to come with?" Karma looks over at Luke, waking him up. "Yeah." Luke responds with his eyes closed.

"Let's go." Harry says ad Luke stands up. Karma takes Harry's hand and helps him stand up. "You heavy piece of shit." She laughs. "It's the alcohol." He snickers at her.

From the side, Karma notices Allie and Sam signaling to each other. "Notice what?" She heard Allie speak.

"The smell, it's gone." Sam voices out while signing. Karma did take notice of how the smell wasn't seeping through her nose, but she figured it was probably because it had been covered by the smell of alcohol wherever she went.