𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

[ c h a p t e r    e i g h t  ]
ocean bounded

"In overwhelming anxiety,
she found overwhelming grace."
- Morgan Nichols.

"- Morgan Nichols

•••

"Loki is so fucking hot," Karma giggles, brushing her hair flirtatiously. "I'd move to Asgard if I could to marry him."

The two of them fought over who gets to decide the movies, it was between anything Marvel or anything with robots, but they ended up rewatching Thor for the nth time after Karma argued that the movie was both robots and marvel.

The boy was sure it was because of one particular hot headed god.

Harry scoffs, pressing the bottle of Bud Light to his lips. "Yeah but are you?" Karma drunkly pushes his shoulders rather roughly, earning a grunt from Harry.

"Hell yeah. Have you seen me?" She argues, not looking at the guy below her. She continued to drool over Loki and his slick back hair—literally—while drinking from her fourth bottle of rum. Harry swore his legs feel numb for sitting on the floor for hours, but Karma dominated his bed and if he didn't want his numb legs to break, he was sure it was best to stay on the floor.

"Didn't you say you've got to go to school after?" He wasn't sure if Karma was at the right state of mind to go handle community business this late in the night. "Oh shit, yeah." Karma sits up from laying down on her chest and grabbed her phone from the bedside table.

"Im going to text Avery and Adonis to get to it," She tells Harry, typing down her phone. She hoped Avery wasn't asleep yet, that girl sleeps like a bear, and you wouldn't want to wake a bear.

On second thought, maybe Avery was scarier than bears.

Harry placed the empty bottle of beer on the floor right beside the other empty bottles. He figured Karma would probably end up sleeping at his room like she always did when she ends up too drunk. "Should I drive you home?" He asked the girl who was now trying to open another bottle.

He was silently hoping she says no.

She did.

————————

"Ugh," Karma groans, flipping over the bed. Her head pounded like crazy, and the smell of liquor on her didn't help. She noticed she had changed into a boy's much larger shirt that hovered her smaller figure, and that her jeans were gone as well, replaced with a black boxer.