24

excuse the mistakes ⭐️

Na'Jour "Draco"
"2 days later"

I was scrolling through Instagram because this lil girl been ignoring me for 2 damn days.

"I show my wrong don't hide my right you saw me down you tryna show out for that hype"

"Don't do that lame ass shit"

"Ay , I'm finna go pick up my sister"Kemo said and left out.

"When Posion em coming down here"

"They shoul-" just as Luh Dee was about to answer Posion, Birdman, Hawk, Brook, Malek, JB, and Demon walked in and Von walked in with them.

"Damn, why y'all brought satan ass here"He said and mugged him.

Demon way worser then me that nigga is trigger happy and really ain't give a fuck or give NO chances.

"Wassup Bird crew y'all got a raven and the hawk here where the posion ivy"Luh dee said.

"I'm right here fuckass"Posion said pointing at herself.

"I know that's the whole point of me not caring like aha duh"Luh dee said rolling his eyes still on his phone fake laughing.

"Oh shit it's finna be three to four clowns in one spot this ain't gon be it"Brook said shaking her head.

"should've left Hawk bitch ass he can fly" Kemo said walking in with V'Luxuary and her sisters were behind her.

"Ouu , who these people well I know forehead over there and edgesless and angry bird but who this" Hawk said pointing to luxury.

"my sister Bird" Kemo said talking to Hawk and they started laughing including me except Demon I don't even expect him to laugh or say much cause if something come out that nigga mouth he finna kill or threatening.

"Anyways"

"Wassup niggas-where the fuck all these birds and humans come from" Uzi said walking in.

"Says the one that's named Uzi"Poison said

"Ya, bitch- ohhhh my nigga Venom"

"Nigga, suck my dick politely from the back please"

"I just knew you had one I told you Draco"

"What's yo name"Hawk said putting his arm over Luxuary.

"V-"

"Damn get out her face bird"

"Shut up Christopher Colombia dead ass bitch"

"You couldn't have went to school cause that nigga name Columbus" Kemo said and we busted out laughing.

"I know but he dead he won't know"

"Bitch, yes he will"Posion said.

"How Acid"Hawk said squinting his eyes.

"Nigga said Acid Damn Toxic yeen gon say shit back" Uzi said and we started dying laughing.

"They doing yo shit Virus" Jb said making us continue to laugh but harder.

These niggas finna have us dead cause they gon be having jokes on top of jokes.

"Ian gon sit here and let y'all do Germicide like that"Malek said and I was over here choking and shit.

"Fuck y'all"Poison said laughing .

"But nah enough of you Contagious what's yo name"

"Tiny"Luxury said lowly.

"How old you is"

"Stop asking her all them damn questions" I said.

"shut the fuck up pistol"he said and they laughed.

Demon walked out the house and went somewhere.